Upgradation of Robertsganj MDG into Head Post Office
Upgradation of Robertsganj MDG into Head Post Office at District HQ of Sonbhadra District at Uttar Pradesh
|Letter Number||No. Q-14/4/2022-PE-I-DOP|
|Issued by||Department of Posts (Establishment Division)|
|Subject||Regarding upgradation of Robertsganj Mukhya Dak Ghar (MDG)|
into Head Post Office at District Headquarters of Sonbhadra District of Uttar Pradesh.
|Signed By||Asstt. Director General (Estt)|
|Download PDF||Click Here|
Please refer to Circle Office letters No. Estt/M-I/Robertsganj PO/2021/6 dated 30.06.2022 and 23.08.2022, on the subject cited above.
2. The proposal for upgradation of Robertsganj Mukhya Dak Ghar (MDG) into Head Post Office has been examined in detail in consultation with Integrated Finance Wing (IFW) of the Directorate. The proposal has been approved by the Competent Authority subject to the following conditions.
- a) The amount of TA payable to man the diverted posts may be quantified and it may be ensured that the staff may be managed as per the rotational transfer policy of the Department to ensure minimum expenditure.
- b) To ensure that no additional expenditure will be incurred for addition to the building due to this upgradation.
- c) To ensure that there will be increase in the revenue.
- d) Non-recurring and recurring expenditure on account of upgradation of Mukhya Dak Ghar (MDG) to HPO will be limited to the extreme necessities and to be met from the allotted Budget.
- e) There will be review of financial performance of both the HPOs after completion of one year.
3. In view of above, the Circle is requested to take further necessary action accordingly and furnish an Action Taken Report to this office. The review after completion of one year is a mandatory condition of IFW, therefore, the same be strictly adhered to.
4. This issues with the concurrence of Integrated Finance Wing vide their Dy. No. 115/2022-23/FA-CS(P) dated 10.11.2022.ECE_7285_Robertsganj-MDG