Pending PLI Proposals processing instructions by PLI Directorate
PLI Directorate issued instructions regarding processing of pending PLI Proposals – Order Dated 21st October 2022
|Letter Number||F.No. PLI-56/2/2022-PLI-DOP|
|Issued by||PLI Directorate|
|Subject||Processing of pending PLI/RPLI proposals through CIS|
|Signed By||DDM – III|
|Download PDF||Click Here|
This is regarding pending PLI/RPLI proposals at various stages of ‘Core Insurance Solution’ (CIS).
2. As per the Stage Indexing Report generated from the system, 34,426 PLI proposals and 71,942 RPLI proposals are pending at data entry stage as on 21st October 2022,
3. Similarly, there are 17,078 proposals of PLI & RPLI pending at quality checking & approval stages which need to be processed. Circle wise pendency report of PLI & RPLI is enclosed herewith for ready reference.
4. It is also to highlight that workflow issues of CIS which was hampering movement of requests from one stage to another is being addressed & monitored by technology partners of the Department on daily basis and to an extent, some improvement in workflow movement has been observed.
5. It is, therefore, requested that necessary instructions may be issued to all PLI CPCs under your jurisdiction to process these pending proposals through CIS.
6. In case any workflow error is noticed while processing these pending proposals,
a consolidated list of such impacted proposals may be compiled by DDMs/ADMs (PLI) in the below prescribed excel format and sent to PLI Directorate for resolving the issue through backend.
7. Further, for any queries/clarification, team of PLI Directorate/CEPT may be contacted by the Circle.Processing-pending-proposal-thro-CIS_21.10.2022-1