DOP Rotational Transfer Guidelines Dated 26.04.2023
Department of Posts Issued rotational Transfer guidelines for Group A,B and C Employees – Order Dated 26.04.2023
|Letter Number||No. X-12/2/2023-SPN-II|
|Issued by||Department of Posts|
|Subject||Rotational Transfer Guidelines Dated 26.04.2023|
|Signed By||ADG (SPN)|
|Download PDF||Click Here|
Keeping in view surge in COVID-19 cases from time to time and considering well-being of Postal employees, following rotational transfer guidelines have been approved by the Competent authority in respect of rotational transfer of all Group ‘C’, Group ‘B’ (Gazetted and Non-gazetted) and Group ‘A’ (JTS and STS) officials / officers working in a Circle:
- No out of station transfer on account of station tenure
- Extension of one year shall be allowed to all those who have completed their post tenure on non-sensitive posts.
- Extension of one year shall be allowed to all those who have completed their post tenure in sensitive posts and who cannot be rotated at the station, provided their past record is up to the mark and clean.
- However, SPMs of single handed post offices and those double handed offices that are functioning as single handed offices shall not be given extension except in cases as para (vii) below.
- The officials / officers working on sensitive posts and granted extension during last year may not be granted further extension this year.
- CPMG is authorized to grant extension of one more year, in addition to as mentioned in para (ii) above on a non-sensitive post in cases of extreme COVID related distress on extreme compassionate grounds only.
- CPMG is authorized to grant up to six months extension to SPMs of single handed Post Office and those double handed Offices that are functioning as single handed offices in cases of extreme COVID related distress on extreme compassionate grounds and where they could not be rotated at the same station, provided their past record is up to the mark and clean.
- Transfers at own request and cost will be allowed.
- Transfers in the interest of service will be allowed with the approval of next higher authority. In case, where the CPMG is the competent authority for such transfer, he/she would not require approval of next higher authority.
3. These guidelines shall be in continuation to instructions contained in letter no. X-12/1/2019-SPN-11-Part(1) dated 28.01.2022 issued on the subject and shall remain in force till 31.03.2024 or until further orders, whichever is later.