DOP DA Orders from July 2022
DOP (Department of Posts) Issued orders for Grant of DA (dearness allowance) to Postal Employees revised rates from 1st July 2022.
|Letter Dated||06th October, 2022.|
|Issued by||[Establishment Division/P.A.P Section]|
|Subject||Grant of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees – |
Revised Rates effective from 01.07.2022
|Signed By||Assistant Director General (Estt.)|
1. All Chief Postmasters General
2. All Postmasters General
3. Sr. Deputy Director General (PAF), Department of Posts
4. All General Managers (Finance)
5. All Directors/Deputy Directors of Accounts (Posts)
6. Director, RAKNPA/Directors of All PTCs
Sub: Grant of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees – Revised Rates effective from 01.07.2022
I am directed to forward herewith a copy of the Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure’s Office Memorandum No. 1/3/2022-E.II (B) dated 03.10.2022 on the subject cited above for information and further necessary action.
2. This issue with the approval of the competent authority.
Assistant Director General (Estt.)
Phone – 011-24096191
Copy forward to:-
1. Sr. PPS to Secretary (Posts) / Sr. PPS to Director General Postal Services
2. PPS / PS to Addl. DG (Co-ordination) / Member (Banking) / Member (O) / Member (P) / Member (Planning and HRD) / Member (PLI) / Member (Tech)
3. Additional Secretary & Financial Advisor
4. Chief General Manager, BD Directorate/Parcel Dte/PLI Directorate
5. Sr. Deputy Director General (Vigilance) & CVO / Sr. Deputy Director General (PAF)
6. Director General P&T (Audit), Civil Lines, New Delhi
7. Secretary, Postal Services Board/ All Deputy Directors General
8. Chief Engineer (Civil), Postal Directorate
9. All other Sections of Postal Directorate
10. All recognized Federations/Unions/ Associations
11. GM, CEPT for uploading the order on the India Post website
12. Guard File.