Booking and Delivery of Postal Ballots – Directorate Instructions
Postal Directorate issued instructions for all Circle regarding Booking and Delivery of Postal Ballots for Gujarat Election
|Letter Dated||14th November 2022|
|Issued by||Mail Business (Development and Operations) Division Dak Bhawan|
|Subject||Gujarat Election – Instructions of booking and delivery of electronically transmitted Postal ballots through Speed Post|
|Signed By||DDG Mail Operations|
|Download PDF||Click Here|
The Speed Post Containing Postal Ballots for general Election to the Legislative Assembly of Gujarat will be booked under following BNPL customer id of CEO of Gujarat:
|Customer Name||Customer ID||Contract ID||Bill Raising Office||Facility ID of Bill Raising Office|
|Gujarat CEO||2000009128||40249286||Gandhi Nagar HO||HO16104200000|
Instructions and Booking Process of Ballots Paper at Counter
- Click on Inland Speed Post
- Enter Weight
- Enter Delivery Pin Code
- Click on Add Customer
- Select Radio Button ” Sender” – Enter 10 digit Customer ID of in respective of delivery Circle/UT’s CEO & FETCH F8 in key board (Customer lD’s are created in respect of all Circles & UT’s are enclosed), Circles should ensure Customer lds are available with all Booking Locations)
- After fetching F-8 result will appear as below in PDF.
- Select Customer name displayed on the result.
- Ensure BNPL should appear in contract type.
- Click on OK.
- Enter Article No (Scan the Speed Post Barcode) and press the TAB in keyboard.
- Remove sender address and type the address as available in physical letter.
- after editing sender address click on payment.
- Ensure the article must be booked as ‘BNPL’. amount should display as (0) Zero.
- Receipt will generate: Amount Due Zero, Mode of Payment BNPL.