IP Promotion to PS Group B Order Dated 04th August 2022
Director General Postal Services is pleased to appoint the following Inspector line officials on promotion to Postal Services Group ‘B’ cadre on regular basis in Level-9 of Pay Matrix
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001
Dated: 4th August, 2022
Director General Postal Services is pleased to appoint the following Inspector line officials on promotion to Postal Services Group ‘B’ cadre on regular basis in Level-9 of Pay Matrix (7th CPC) (Rs. 53,100/- Rs. 1,67,800/-) against vacancy year 2020 (review-cum-supplementary DPC) with effect from the date of assumption of charge of the post and until further orders :
|S. No.||Name of the Officer (Shri)||Date of Birth||Category||Circle of Present Posting||Circle on Posting after Promotion|
|2||R N. Chetule||29.07.1968||UR||Maharashtra||Maharashtra|
|3||B P Irande||22.10.1968||UR||Maharashtra||Maharashtra|
|4||S B Prasad||01.03.1964||UR||Bihar||Bihar|
|5||Paras Nath||01.03.1963||SC||Uttar Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh|
|6||Manik Das||17.12.1969||SC||North East||North EEast|
|7||Arun Kumar Gandhi||01.09.1975||SC||Bihar||Bihar|
|9||Hanuman Lal Bairwa||16.08.1975||SC||Rajasthan||Rajasthan|
|11||Batti Lal Meen||15.05.1966||ST||Uttar Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh|
2. The above allotement has been approved by the Competent Authority in terms of transfer/posting instructions/guidelines as contained in this Department letter No. 9-23/2014-SPG dated 25.02.2020.
3. Inter-se-seniority of the selected officers will be fixed by Personnel Division in due course.
4. GENERAL CONDITIONS :
(i) Re-allotment requests, if any, shall not be entertained before completion of tenure as envisaged in this Directorate letter No. 9-24/2014-SPG dated 25.02.2020.
(ii) It is the officer’s responsibility to send a copy of the charge report on assumption of charge of the PS Group B cadre issued vide this order to the Section Officer (SPG-II), Postal Directorate, New Delhi – 110001 for information and record.
(iii) Officers will be relieved within 15 days from the date of issue of this order. In case, posting order from the allotted Circle is not received, the relieving Circle shall relieve the promoted officer and ask the officer to report to the allotted Circle Headquarters.
(iv) In case of officer (s), who is not willing to accept his/her promotion, his/her declination letter in writing duly forwarded by the Circle office should reach this Directorate within 30 days of issue of this order. Non-assumption of charge after 30 days, within any valid reason, will attract appropriate action against the officer, viz. deemed declination of promotion etc.
5. VIGILANCE/DISCIPLINARY CASE, IF ANY:
In case any vigilance/disciplinary case, of the type referred to in DoPT’s O.M. No. 22011/4/91-Estt.(A) dated 14.09.1992 is pending against he aforesaid officers, the official should not be relieved for posting without obtaining specific orders from this office. The promotion of the official should not be withheld on the mere ground that disciplinary action is contemplated, execpt the circumstances when the officer is under suspension or a charge-sheet has been issued to the official or prosecution for a criminal charge is pending against the official. The official against whom any punishment is current except ensure and recovery of money, they should not be promoted before expiry of currency of punishment. A report in this regard may be submitted immediately to Postal Directorate.
6. PROBATION PERIOD:
The aforesaid officials who have been promoted to the Postal service Group ‘B’ cadre will be on probation for two years and then their suitability to hold this post will be adjudged on completion of two years of probation. If any official proceeds on leave for a period exceeding 30 days during this period, the probation period will be extended depending upon the period of leave.
7. Since the Jarnail Singh batch of cases is pending in the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, this promotion order shall be subject to further orders that may be passed by the Hon’ble Supreme Court in said batch of cases as envisaged in para-5 of DoPT O.M No. 36012/16/2019-Estt. (Res.) dated 12th April 2022. Circles will ensure to include this fact in respective promotion-cum-posting orders.
8. This order shall also be subject to outcome of the following Court cases:
(a) O.A. No. 1675/2020 filed in Hon’ble CAT Principle Bench Delhi.
(b) O.A. No. 985/2018 filed in Hon’ble CAT Emakulum Bench.
(c) O.A. No. 296/2019 filed in Hon’ble CAT (PB), New Delhi.
(d) O.A. No. 641/2020 filed in Hon’ble CAT Allahabad Bench.
The official will be directly promoted to Postal Service Group ‘B’ cadre without any training for the present. However, they will have to undergo the prescribed training as and when notified by Director, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai, National Postal Academy, Ghaziabad.
10. OPTION FOR FIXATION OF PAY:
The officers wishing to give option for choosing date for fixation of pay under FR-22(a)(1) should do so within one month from the date of assumption of charge on promotion.
11. Hindi version will follow.
Assistant Director General (SPG)
1. Sr. PPS to DGPS.
2. PPS/PS to Members (PSB)/Addl. DG (Co-ordination)
3. CPMsG (Bihar, Maharashtra, North East, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh)
4. Director, RAKNPA/ Directors, All PTCs
5. Secretary (PSB) /All DDGs/GMs of Postal/Parcel/PLI Directorate
6. GM (CEPT), Mysore with a request to upload the order on the lndia Post website.
7. Concerned DAP/DDAP
8. Concerned officers through their CPMsG
9. Deputy Director (OL) with request to provide Hindi translation of this order.
10. Vigilance Section, Postal Directorate, New Delhi.
11. Guard File.
Assistant Director General (SPG)