SB Order 11/2022 – Interest Rate from 1st July 2022
Department of Posts issued SB Order 11/2022 regarding Small Savings Schemes Interest Rate w.e.f. 1st July 2022 – Download PDF
SB Order 11/2022
F.No 113-03/2017-SB(Pt. 1)
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
(Financial Services Division)
All Head of Circles/Regions
Subject: – Revision of interest rates for Small Savings Schemes w.e.f. 01.07.2022.
The undersigned is directed to refer to Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance OM F. No. 01/04/2019-NS dated 30.06.2022 (copy enclosed) vide which it is informed that the rate of interest on various Small Savings Schemes (National Savings Schemes) for the second quarter of financial year 2022-23 (starting from 1st Jaly, 2022 and ending on 30th September, 2022) shall remain unchanged from the current interest rates applicable for the first quarter (1st April, 2022 to 30th June, 2022) of Financial Year 2022-2023.
2. It is requested to circulate it to all concerned for information, guidance and necessary action. Same may also be placed on the notice board in the public area of all the post offices.
3. This is issued with the approval of the Competent Authority.
Enclosed: -As above
Assistant Director (SB-II)a
1. Sr. PPS to Secretary (Posts)
2. PS to Director General Postal Services.
3. PPS/ PS to Addl. DG (Co-ordination)/Member (Banking)/ Member (O)/ Member (P)/ Member (Planning & HRD), Member (PLI) , Member (Tech)/AS & FA
4. Addl. Director General, APS, New Delhi
5. Chief General Manager, BD Directorate / Parcel Directorate / PLI Directorate
6. Sr. Deputy Director General (Vigilance) & CV O) / Sr. Deputy Director General (PAF)
7. Director, RAKNPA / GM, CEPT / Directors of all PTCs
8. Director General P & T (Audit), Civil Lines, New Delhi
9. Secretary, Postal Services Board / AII Deputy Directors General
10.All General Managers (Finance) / Directors Postal Accounts / DDAP
11. Chief Engineer (Civil), Postal Directorate
12. AIl Sections of Postal Directorate
13. All recognized Federations / Unions/ Associations
14. GM, CEPT for uploading the order on the India Post website.
15. MOF(DEA), NS-II, North Block, New Delhi.
16. Joint Director & HOD, ICCW Building, 4 Deendayal Upadhyay Marg, New Delhi-110002
Download PDF of SB Order 11/2022