IPPB GDS Executive Result 2022
IPPB GDS Executive Result 2022 | 650 GDS Posts were called on Deputation | IPPB GDS Engagement Result 2022
IPPB (India Post Payments Bank) released the results of GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) Engagement Recruitment on 19th July 2022. IPPB called for 650 GDS posts on deputation basis. It conducted the exam in the month of June 2022 and now 629 candidates selected for IPPB GDS Executive Posts.
1. List of circle-wise selected candidates is annexed.
2. Actual appointment is subject to verification of the eligibility criteria and vigilance clearance from the parent organization.
3. The appointment of the candidates marked with asterisk (*) is provisional and subject to the submission of the documentary evidence of their employment with the parent organization.
4. The candidate shall be disqualified, if found ineligible, at any stage.
5. The selection is made based on the chosen circle in the application. The candidate is not considered for the circles for which preference was not given.
6. Utmost care has been taken while compiling the selection of the below list of candidates. However, the Bank reserves the right to rectify inadvertent errors found subsequently, if any.
7. The date of joining and details of the place of posting in respect of the selected candidates shall be published at the Bank’s website in due course.
8. A waiting list would be drawn up in all circles. The candidates from the waiting list would be called if and when vacancy arises due to non-relieving from the parent organization or unwillingness of the merit list candidate to join or any other reason.
9. In case of any queries please contact us at email@example.com.