GDS to MTS Result 2021 Maharashtra Circle
Declaration of result of Competitive Examination for recruitment to the cadre of MTS from eligible GDS for the vacancy year 2021 held on 26.12.2021 – Maharashtra Circle
भारतीय डाक विभाग
DEPARTMENT OF POSTS, INDIA
मुख्य पोस्टमास्टर जनरल का कार्यालय, महाराष्ट्र सर्किल, मुबंई – 400 001
Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Maharashtra Circle, Mumbai- 400001
1. The PMG Aurangabad / Goa / MM / Mumbai / Navi Mumbai /Nagpur/Pune Region
2. The Director, Mumbai GPO, Mumbai 400001
3. The Director, DAP Nagpur 40010
4. All SSPOs/SPOs/SSRMs/SRMs in Maharashtra Circle
5. APMG (Staff) C.O. Mumbai – 400 001
6. The Sr. Manager/Manager, MMS, Mumbai/Pune/Nagpur
7. All Supdt. Of PSD/CSD in Maharashtra Circle
8. ADPS (A & V), Foreign Post Office, Mumbai – 400 001
क्रम संख्या : दिनांक:
No. ADR/Rectt/2-9/MTS Exam 2021 Date: 28.07.2022
Subject : Declaration of result of Competitive Examination for recruitment to the cadre of MTS from eligible GDS for the vacancy year 2021 held on 26.12.2021.
The Competent Authority is pleased to announce the result of Competitive Examination for recruitment to the cadre of MTS from eligible GDS for the vacancy year 2021 held on 26.12.2021 as below:
|SI. No.||Details||Annexure No.|
|1.||List of candidates selected in Assam Office in Competitive Examination for recruitment to the cadre of MTS from GDS held on 26.12.2021.||Annexure-I|
|2.||List of candidates selected in parent Division / Unit of Competitive Examination for recruitment to the cadre of MTS from GDS held on 26.12.2021.||Annexure-II|
|3.||List of candidates selected in other Division/ Unit of Competitive Examination for recruitment to the cadre of MTS from GDS held on 26.12.2021.||Annexure-III|
2. Merit list of the selected candidates has been prepared as per their marks obtained in Paper I and also subject to their qualifying marks in Paper II.
3. The selection of candidates in Annexure – I, II & III is subject to fulfilment of conditions mentioned in Notification of examinations and relevant Recruitment Rules amended from time to time.
4. It is the personality of the Appointing Authorities to carry out verification of valid documents i.e Date of Birth proof, educational qualification certificates, PWD certificate, respective Category Certificate. Category Validity Certificates etc. and other eligibility candidates for respective vacancy year, as per ruling on the subject before issuing provisional appointments orders to the selected candidates.
5. In case, at any time, if it is detected that the candidate so selected had applied and appeared the examination with false declaration relating to category, length of service and physical disability etc., his/her selection will be cancelled without any notice.
6. If it is later noticed that the permission granted to any candidate to appear for the examination was not valid due to one or the other reasons, as per the orders on the subject, the candidature will be cancelled without any notice and his /her name will be removed from the list of successful candidates at any stage.
7. The Appointing Authorities are requested to carry out all the required pre-appointment formalities as provide in relevant rules and instructions issued from time to time on the subject. Also the Divisional/Unit Heads are requested to re-check the pre-requisite conditions prescribed for candidates, with reference to their recommendations made while forwarding the applications forms.
8. Before appointment, it should insure that, no disciplinary /vigilance case is pending and contemplated or punishment is current against the selected /alloted candidates. If any, such case should be referred to this office immediately.
9. The Name, Category and other details of the candidates have been shown as furnished by the concerned Region /Division/Units. However, if any mistakes in name/Roll no./Category etc. is noticed, the same may be confirmed with Parent Division of the candidate under intimation to this office.
10. It may be ensured that no provisionaly permitted candidate is given appointment without regularizations of his/her candidature. The Divisions/Units are requested to verify the current status of the candidate of the qualified candidates before appointment.
11. If name of any provisionally recommended candidate is found in selection list, the same may be immediately brought to the notice of this office for immediate necessary action.
12. Results of MTS cadre is declared for the vacancies of the year 2021 reported by Regions/Divisions. As per the DTE letter no. W-17/21/2022-SPN-I dated 13/05/2022, reconciliation drive for correct sanctioned strength after considering abolition of posts as per ADR plan has been carried out of all units. Due to above, changes in vacancy position for the year 2021 of MTS cadre is expected. If such situation arises and candidates selected in own division / as per the preference in surplus capacity has no post/ vacancy in this division/alloted Division, then his claim will be settled by the alloting him in any division in Maharashtra Circle. Circles Office Mumbai reserves all right in such cases.
13. Result of 17 selected candidates is kept in sealed cover as their candidature is provisional.
14. Division and Unit are requested to complete the pre-appointment formalities of joining of candidates within 15 days and submit the report of no. of joined and non joined candidates on 06.08.2022 positively to the respective RO’s and RO will submit the Consolidated report on or before 08.08.2022. Non receipt of the report will be treated that all the alloted candidates have joined the posts of MTS for further processing of the result. (Proforma enclosed as annexure – IV).
DDM (PLI & Rectt)
O/o Chief Postmaster General,
Maharashtra Circle, Mumbai – 400 001