PA SA Model Exam Notification 2022￼
PA SA Exam 2022 Notification | Model Notification of PA/SA Exam 2022 | LGO Exam Notification 2022 | Time Schedule, Eligibility , Syllabus & Pattern
PA SA Exam 2022 MODEL NOTIFICATION. PA/SA (Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant) Exam 2022 Notification. LDCE PA SA Exam 2022 (GDS/MTS/Postman & Mailguard)
Subject: Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for promotion to the posts of Postal Assistant (Circle Office and Regional Offices), Postal Assistant (In the Foreign Post Organisations in Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai), Postal Assistant (Savings Bank Control and Internal Check Organisations), Postal Assistant (Post Office) and Sorting Assistant (Railway Mail Service) from eligible officials for the vacancy year 2022 (01.01.2022 to 31.12.2022).
The Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) PA SA Exam will be held on 7th of August, 2022 (Sunday) for promotion to the posts of Postal Assistant (Circle Office and Regional Offices), Postal Assistant (In the Foreign Post Organisations in Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai), Postal Assistant (Savings Bank Control and Internal Check Organisations), Postal Assistant (Post Office) and Sorting Assistant (Railway Mail Service) from eligible officials as per the prevailing Recruitment Rules for the vacancy year 2022 (01.01.2022 to 31.12.2022).
Accordingly, applications are invited from the willing and eligible candidates in the format enclosed (Annexure-I). The Time schedule of PA SA Exam 2022 activities is furnished hereunder:
|PA SA Exam 2022 Activity||Proposed Date (Schedule)|
|Date of notification||24.06.2022 (Friday)|
|Last date for receipt of Application from at Divisional Office/Controlling Unit from eligible candidates.||15.07.2022 (Friday)|
|Receipt of duly filled in Application forms at the Regional Office to be sent by Divisional Office/Controlling Unit duly verified.||19.07.2022 (Tuesday)|
|Receipt of duly filled in Application forms at the Circle Office (Nodal Officer) to be sent by RO duly verified.||22.07.2022 (Friday)|
|Issue of Admit Card by CO/RO/DO to eligible candidates||01.08.2022(Monday)|
|Date of Examination (date & time )||07th August, 2022 (Sunday)|
*Exam will commence exactly at 10:00 AM in all the Circles and both Paper-I & II will be conducted in continuity.
Number of vacancies available under Recruiting Division / Unit — wise are furnished as under:
3. Eligibility Criteria of PA SA Exam: –
As per the Recruitment Rules notified in GSR 459 (E) dated 17.06.2022, the following categories of official (s) are eligible to appear in the examination:
(i) Officials of the Circle holding post in Level 3 of the Pay Matrix, excluding officials from Postal Account Office or Wing, with three years of regular service in such post or five years of combined regular service in posts in Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 of Pay Matrix.
(ii) Officials of the Circle holding post in Level 2 of the Pay Matrix, excluding officials from Postal Account Office or Wing, with five years of regular service in such post including the regular service in posts in Level 1 of Pay Matrix.
(iii) Officials of the Circle holding post in Level 1 of the Pay Matrix, excluding officials from Postal Account Office or Wing, with five years of regular service in such post.
(i) Officials of the Circle holding post in Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 of the Pay Matrix, excluding officials from Postal Account Office or Wing, with total regular service of eight years including regular engagement as Gramin Dak Sevaks.
Note 1: – The crucial date of eligibility for reckoning the eligibility conditions as above shall be 01.01.2022.
Note 2: – The officials mentioned at Category (B) above will be considered only if sufficient officials mentioned at Category (A) are not available for filling up the notified vacancy.
Note 3: Eligibility of an official shall be determined with respect to the post held substantively and relevant pay level of the post in Pay Matrix and not with respect to the level in which an official is drawing pay as on the crucial date of eligibility by virtue of financial upgradation under the Time Bound One Promotion, Biennial Cadre Review or Modified Assured Career Progression.
4. Pattern & Syllabus of PA SA Examination:
The examination will be conducted as per the revised pattern and syllabus circulated by Directorate vide letter No. 17-08/2018-SPB-I dated 10.05.2019 under Annexure —C which shall be read with letter No. 17-08/2018-SPB-I (pt.) dated 10.06.2019 and 17-08/2018-SPB-I dated 20.06.2019, 26.06.2019, 28.06.2019, 11.07.2019, 23.07.2019 and letter No. 17-08/2018-SPN-I dated 09.09.2021, enclosed as Annexure-II.
Note: The ‘Skill test of data entry’ will be conducted subsequently as per the Instructions on the subject.
5. Applicants are required to indicate the order of preference of all Divisions / Units (in a proforma). The proforma for order of preference will be provided by concerned Circle office, mentioning there in all the Divisions / Units. Allotment of Division / Unit will be made as per merit-cum-preference basis subject to availability of vacancy.
6. Centres of Examination:
The examination will be conducted at all Circle /Region Headquarters only. The candidates will have to appear from the respective centres of their Circle only and under no circumstances, they be permitted to appear from other Circle Centres.
7. The application of the APS candidates should be sent to the concerned Divisions only and not to Circle office.
8. Department vests the power to cancel this notification of the examination, if anything unfair was found during the recruitment process.
9. The candidates who are willing to apply for the examination should ensure that they fulfill/satisfy all the eligibility criteria/conditions/instructions (mentioned at para 1 to 7) for appearing in the examination.
10. This notification may be given wide publicity amongst all eligible candidates working in Divisions/Units.
11. This notification is also available on the Departmental website i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in.
12. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
1. Notification date for PA SA Exam 2022 is 24th June 2022 (Friday)
2. Last Date for receipt of applications from Applicants 15th July 2022 (Friday)
3. Admit Cards download date for PA SA Exam 2022 01st August 2022 (Monday)
4. Date of Examination for PA SA Exam 2022 is 07th August 2022 (Sunday)