How to Recall Postal Articles in CSI
Recall Procedures of Postal Articles in CSI Environment | How to get Return Speed Post After Booking | What Documents required to recall Postal Articles.
Hello Friends, Today we will talk about recalling of Postal Articles, that how can we get back our speed post or registered Post even after Booking at Post Office Counter and what will be fee for recall or return of Our Speed Post.
Conditions of Recall of Postal Articles.
- It has not been delivered to the addressee.
- It has not been confiscated or destroyed by the competent authorities of the country in which the article may be for the time being.
- It has not been seized by virtue of any law of the country of destination.
Fee of Recall an Article.
>Rs 6 for an inland article
>Rs 30 for foreign articles
Fee is payable in shape of postage
Stamps and defaced by counter Postal Assistant at time of presentation.
Documents Required for Recalling in Postal Articles.
1. Xerox copy of Photo identity [if necessary]
2. Original receipt of the article.
3. A manuscript application with stating of reason
4. One witness[if complicated]
Process of Recall in CSI
- In the main screen of POS Counter Application, Click on “Miscellaneous Services” and select the option “Inland Recall Articles”
- Choose the article type Mail and enter the tracking number of the article to be recalled.
- Press F8 key after entering the tracking no. The system will display the details of the article entered.
- Click on payment option after verifying the details and submit the transaction to generate the printed receipt. Collect the fee of Rs. 6/-
- If the Article no. entered has been already delivered or invoiced to the postman at delivery office, the system will display the message that re-callable article is not found.
- If the article is in transit, a notification is displayed while opening the bag in SAP at the sorting hub/Delivery Office.
- The recalled article will be neither to allowed to invoice it to the postman nor to be delivered through windows delivery option in DPMS.
- The recalled article has to be returned to the sender through the Return option in DPMS.
- Scan the article number and select Recalled as the reason for returning the article.
- Dispatch the article in PO Back office after fetching the article through return and redirect option.