How to Transfer Money from IPPB App to Post Office Savings Account By NEFT
Department of Post has introduced NEFT Service from 1st May 2022. Now learn, how to transfer money from IPPB App to Post Office Savings Account using by NEFT Service.
Postal Department has already introduced NEFT and RTGS Services for its customers. Now customers can avail both of these services at post office counter after filing Prescribed Post office NEFT RTGS Form and Transfer Money from Post office savings account to Bank Account. Counter PA will initiate transaction as per Standard Operating Procedure. Customers also can avail this service by Internet Banking App. IPPB Customers can also transfer money in Any post office Savings Account by NEFT Service. The IFSC Code for Post Office Savings Bank Account is IPOS0000DOP for all India.
Step by Step Procedure to Transfer Money by IPPB App in Post office Savings Account using NEFT.
- Open IPPB App using m-PIN.
- Click on Send Money.
- Click on Send to New Beneficiary.
- Then Click on Account Number + IFSC
- Enter name and Account Number.
- Search IFSC Code.
- In search Option Enter India Post Payments Bank.
- Now select India Post Payment Bank.
- Select State.
- Select District.
- Select Branch.
- Now there will be two Option first IPPB, second Post Office Saving Bank. (Screen Shot Below)
- Select Post office Savings Bank IFSC.
- Click on submit.
Now your request has been submitted and Amount would be transferred in one or two hours to Post Office Savings Bank Account.