SB Order 8/2022 – Post Office NEFT RTGS Facility
Department of Posts issued SB Order 8/2022 regarding NEFT/RTGS facility for POSB accounts which is going to be made operational for POSB account holders from 31.05.2022.
SB Order 8/2022
Government of lndia
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi
All Head of Circles/Regions,
Sub: NEFT/RTGS facility for POSB Account holders-reg
This is regarding roll out of NEFT/RTGS facility for POSB accounts which is going to be made operational for POSB account holders from 31.05.2022.
Standard Operating Procedure for Payment Channel Division, Bengaluru (Annexure l). Standard Operating Procedure for end users of Post Offices (Annexure ll) and Standard Accounting Procedure (Annexure lll) are attached herewith. lt is therefore requested to circulate this to all concerned for information, necessary action and guidance. Wide publicity about the availability of NEFT/RTGS facility to POSB account holders may also be made through notice boards/Information Board of all the Post offices in Public area.
This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority .
ADG (FS II)
Encl: Annexure l, Annexure ll & Annexure lll
1. Sr. PPS to Secretary (Posts)
2. PS to Director General (Postal Services)
3. PPS/PS to Addl. Director General (Coordination)/ Member (Banking)/Member (Operations)/
Member(Personal)/Member (Planning & HRD)/Member (PLl)/Member(Tech)/AS&FA.
4. Addl. Director General, APS New Delhi
5. Chief General Manager, BD Directorate/Parcel Directorate/Pll Directorate.
6. Sr. DDG (Vie & CVo)/Sr. DDG (PAF)
7. Director, RAKNPA/CGM, CEPT/ Directors of all PTCs
8. Director General, P&T (Audit), Civil lines, New Delhi.
9. Secretary, Postal Services Board/All DDGs.
10. All General Managers, Finance/Director Postal Accounts/DDAP.
11. Chief Engineer (Civil ), Postal Directorate.
12. All recognised Federations/Unions/Associations.
13. The US, MOF (DEA), North Block New Delhi
14. GM, CEPT Mysuru for uploading the order on the lndia Post website.
15. Guard File.
Download PDF of SB Order 8/2022