Redeployment of Group A Posts in DOP
The approval for Redeployment of Group A Posts in DOP of the Competent Authority is hereby conveyed for the following (Order Dated 19th May 2022)
File No. 41-7/2020-PE-II
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi -110001
Dated: 19th May, 2022
Subject: Redeployment of Group ‘A’ Posts reg.
The approval of the Competent Authority is hereby conveyed for the following: –
i. The post of Director, CEPT, Chennai is redeployed as Director, CEPT, Bengaluru.
ii The post of DDG (Tech), Postal Directorate which was redeployed as GM (Infra & Project) CEPT, Bengaluru vide order No. 41-7/2020-PE-II Dated 14.10.2020 is restored.
iii. The Post of GM (Operations), CEPT, Mysuru is re-designated and restored as GM, CEPT, Bengaluru.
IV. The post of PMG, Sikkim which was redeployed as PMG, Chhattisgarh vide order No. 41-7/2020-PE-II dated 14.10.2020 is restored.
V. The post of CPMG, Chhattisgarh Circle which was redeployed as CGM, CEPT, Bengaluru vide order No. 41-7/2020-PE-II dated 14.10.2020 is Restored.
2. This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
1. Sr. PPS to Secretary (P)/PPS to DG (Postal Services).
2. PPS to members, Postal Services Board/PPS to Add,DG(Coord.)
3. PPS to AS&FA.
4. Secretary (PSB).
5. CGM, PLI/CGM, BD/CGM, Parcel Directorate/CcM CEPT, Bengalu.ru.
6. All DDsG/Directors/ADsG in Postal Directorate.
7. CPGM, West Bengal Circle/Chhattisgarh.
B. Director CEPT, Chennai.
9. Additional Director General, APS C/o 56, APO, R.K. Puram, New Delhi.
10. DG P&T Accounts, Civil Lines, New Delhi-54.
11,GM, CEPT, Mysuru with a request to upload the OM on India Post Website.
12. All sections of Postal Directorate
13. SO guard file.
Assistant Director General (Estt. )