Guidelines for condemnation of Remotely Managed Franking Machines (RMFMs)
Department of Posts (DOP) issued guidelines for condemnation of Remotely Managed Franking Machines (RMFMs) on dated 28th April 2022
Government of India
Ministry of Communications,
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
Dated: 28 04.2022
1. All Chief Postmasters General / Postmasters General
2. Chief General Manager, BD Directorate / Parcel Directorate /PLI Directorate /CEPT
3 Director, RAKNPA / Directors of all PTCs
4. Addi. Director General, Army Postal Service, New Delhi
5. All General Managers (Finance) / Directors Postal Accounts/ DDAP
Subject: Guidelines for condemnation of Remotely Managed Franking Machines (RMFMs)- Reg.
Kindly find enclosed herewith the guidelines for the condemnation of Remotely Managed Franking Machines as Annexure-A.
2. It is requested to launch a drive for reviewing and condemning the RMFMs that are unserviceable and not fit for further use as per these attached guidelines.
3. This issues with the approval of Director General Postal Services.
Encl.: As Above
Copy to for information:
1. PSO to Secretary (Posts)
2. Sr. PPS to Director General Postal Services
3. PPS/ PS to Addl. DG(Co-ordination)/ Member(Banking)/ Member(O Member(P)
Member (Planning& HRD)/ Member(PLI/ Member (Tech)
4. Additional Secretary & Financial Adviser
5. Sr. Deputy Director Genera (Vigilance) & CVO/ Sr. Deputy Director General (PAF)
6. Director General, P&T (Audit), Civil Lines, New Delhi
7. Secretary, Postal Services Board/ All Deputy Directors General
8. Chief Engineer (Civil). Postal Directorate
9. All Sections of Postal Directorate
10. CGM, CEPT for uploading the order on the India Post website
11. Guard File