DOP Exam Calendar 2022 – Revision in Dates
Here below some revised dates in DOP Exam Calendar 2022 – DOP Letter Dated 6th May 2022
F. No. A-34012/01/2022-DE (Pt.)
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi – 110001
Dated: 6th May, 2022
1. All Heads of Circles.
2. The Additional Director General, APS, New Delhi
Subject: Calendar of examinations for the year 2022-revision of dates in r/o de-centralized examinations -reg.
I am directed to refer to calendar of examinations issued vide this office letter of even number dated 30.03.2022. Revised dates in r/o the following de-centralized examinations are as tabulated below:
|SI. No.||Examination||Date of issuance of Model Notification (MN)/ Notification (N)||Closing date for receipt of application (at least 21 days from N)||Revised date of examinations|
|1.||LDCE for promotion to the cadre of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants in Postal Division/Units (lncluding Postal Stores Depot), RMS ond MMS from Postman/mail Guard. Dispatch Rider and MTS for vacancy year 2022 (01/01/2022 to 31/12/2022) |
Model Notification on 15/06/2022 by Directorate Notification by Circles on 24/06/2022 15/07/2022 07.08.2022 LDCE for promotion to the cadre of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants from eligible officials working in C.O./R.O (including RLO)/Foreign Post for vacancy year 2022 (01/01/2022 to 31/12/2022)
Competitive Examination for recruitment to the cadre of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants from eligible GDS for vacancy year 2022 (01/01/2022 to 31/12/2022)
|Model Notification on 15/06/2022 by Directorate |
Notification by Circles on 24/06/2022
|2.||LDCE for Postman/Mail Guard from eligible MTS and competitive examination for Postman/Moil Guard from eligible GDS and competitive examination for MTS from eligible GDS for the vacancy year 2022 (01/01/2022 to 31/12/2022) |
|Model Notification on 07/07/2022 by Directorate |
Notification by Circles on 15/07/2022
|3.||PO & RMS Accountant Examination, 2022||N By Circle||18.12.2022|
2. All other entries mentioned in the calendar of examinations issued vide this office letter of even number dated 30.03.2022 will hold good.
3. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
(Ranjeet Kumar Sinha)
1. Director, RAKNPA, Ghaziabad/CGM, BD Directorate/CGM, Parcel Directorate/ CGM, PLI Directorate/CGM, CEPT, Bengaluru/Sr. DDG, PAF.
2. All Directors, Postal Training Centers (Darbhanga, Guwahati, Madurai Mysore,
Saharanpur and Vadodara)
3. Director (Staff)/ (SPN)/ (PA-Admn) Department of Posts, Dak Bhawan, New
4. SO. SPG/SPB-l/SPB-ll/Training Sections, Dak Bhawan
5. Hindi Section for Hindi version.