IPPB PLI Functionality – Deposit PLI by IPPB App
This is regarding roll out of PLI-IPPB functionality deployed from 27-05-2022, which provides the facility of payment of PLI/RPLI renewal premia premium
संचार मंत्रालय, डाक विभाग
डाक जीवन बीमा निदेशालय
चाणक्यपुरी डाक घर परिसर, चाणक्यपुरी, नई दिल्ली – 110021
Government of India
Ministry of Communications, Department of Posts
DIRECTORATE OF POSTAL LIFE INSURANCE
Chanakyapuri Post Office Complex, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi- 110021
F.No. 25-04/SOP/2020-L1 Dated:-27.05.2022
Sub: Roll out of PLI-IPPB (India Post Payments Bank) functionality
This is regarding roll out of PLI-IPPB functionality deployed from 27-05-2022, which provides the facility of payment of PLI/RPLI renewal premia premium through following modes :-
(i) IPPB Mobile App – Customer can deposit their PLI/RPLI premium through mobile app.
(ii) IPPB Counters – Customer can visit Post office IPPB Counter to deposit PLI/RPLI premium.
(iii) Micro ATM (Through Postman & GDS) – In addition to other IPPB services, now postman will be able to facilities customer to deposit their PLI/RPLI premium using micro ATM device.
(iv) Standing Instructions through IPPB Account – Customer can register for Standing Instructions either by visiting IPPB counters or using IPPB Mobile app every month, PLI/RPLI premium will be debited automatically from their IPPB account.
2. It is further informed that Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for the above functionality will be circulated separately by IPPB team.
3. Standard Accounting Procedure (SAP) as received may widely by disseminated among all administrative offices, operational staff & marketing staff for wide publicity & also for sensitizing our valuable customers about the functionality.
Deputy Divisional Manager-II
1. Sr. PPS to Secretary (Posts) / Sr. PPS to Director General Postal Services
2. PPS/PS to Addl. DG (Co-ordination) / Member (Banking) / Member (o) / Member (P) / Member (Planning & HRD) / Member (PLI) / Member (Tech)
3. Sr. Dy. Director General (Vigilance) & CVO / Sr. Dy Director General (PAF)
4. CGMs BD/Parcel Directorate
5. All DDGs, Department of Posts, Dak Bhawan
6. Director, RAKNPA Ghaziabad
7. All CPMGs
8. Addl DG, APS
9. All Director , PTCs/ Director, PLI (Kolkata)
10. CGM/GM CEPT
11. Senior Postmaster, Sansad Marg, HPO (Nodal office) with the request to ensure that the correct accounting for Pan India transaction is done on daily basis as per prescribed SAP,
12. AAO O/o CPMG, Delhi Circle for keeping a close watch over the reconciliation of the said functionality by the Nodal office.