MTS to Postman Exam Supplementary Result 2021 – Gujarat Circle
Announcement of 2nd Supplementary result of Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for recruitment to the cadre of Postman and Mail Guard from eligible MTS for the vacancy year 2021 – Gujarat Circle
DEPARTMENT OF POSTS: INDIA
(Ministry of Communications)
O/o. Chief Postmaster General, Gujarat Circle, Ahmedabad – 380001
No. R&E/2-9/LDCE/PM-MG/2021 Dated at Ahd-1, the 11.04.2022
By Regd. / Email
1. The Postmaster General, NG Region, Ahmedabad
2. The Postmaster General, S&K Region, Rajkot
3. The Postmaster General, SG Region, Vadodara
4. The SSPOs Vadodara East Dn., Vadodara
5. The SPOs Bharuch Dn., Bharuch
Sub: Announcement of 2nd Supplementary result of Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for recruitment to the cadre of Postman and Mail Guard from eligible MTS for the vacancy year 2021. (01.01.2021, to 31.12.2021) held on 14.11.2021
In continuation of this office letter no R&E/2-9/LDCE/PM-MG/2021 dated 23.03.2022 & 05.04.2022, the competent authority is pleased to declare 2nd Supplementary Result for unfilled vacancies arised due to unwillingness of candidates selected in Parent Unit as detailed below:-
|1||MTS to Postman / Mail Guard||Parent Units||Annexure-I|
After completion of appointment formalities with regards to MTS candidates allotted to parent unit, the remaining result will be issued.
2. Instruction for joining process of candidates
All Head of Units of selected candidates as shown in Annexures are instructed to take necessary action for joining of newly selected candidates as Per Recruitment Rules. Joining process should be completed at an earliest. Divisional Heads are requested not to send separate letter of carrying out joining process / appointment letters to this section. Joining status will be called for separately in due course.
Any mistake in the Name of candidate, Roll Number, Community etc. may be brought to the notice of this office immediately and necessary correction may be made at your end.
3. Instruction for candidates who decline promotion.
3-1, If any candidate is unwilling to accept promotion he/she should submit application for unwillingness to the Divisional Head in prescribed performa (attached herewith) at the earliest.
3.2 Divisional Head will retain one copy and send the second original copy of unwillingness along with attestation to concerned Regional office.
3.3 Regional office will submit the unwillingness received from Divisions in one lot at the earliest.
4. In case, it is subsequently found that any of the qualified candidate(s) was not eligible to appear in the examination under the extant rules or instructions on the subject for any other reasons or in case any mistake is found with regard to announcement of the result of any candidates for any reason whatsoever, the same may be brought to the notice of Circle office, Ahmedabad immediately, so that his/her name could be deleted from the list of successful candidates, as the case may be. The result is also subject to any change in merit list of the successful candidates. This should be incorporated in the promotion / appointment letters issued.
5. The selection of the candidates is purely provisional subject to the fulfilment of required conditions of relevant Recruitment Rules & the verification of genuineness of various mandatory certificates of the candidates by the concerned head of the unit. In case any vigilance/Disciplinary case is pending against any of the officials, he/she should not be relieved for posting without obtaining specific orders from this office.
5. The result is prepared as per the guidelines received from Directorate and in accordance with the merit and preference exercised by the candidates. Therefore, no representation for re-allotment will be considered.
This has been issued with the approval of competent authority.
Encl: As Above
Asstt. Director Postal Services (Rectt)
O/o Chief Postmaster General
Gujarat circle, Ahmedabad-l
• The CEPT, Mysuru for uploading the same on India Post Website.