LDCE IP 2007 – selection of unabsorbed IP surplus SC candidates
LDCE IP, 2007, held on 10th & 12th August, 2007- selection of unabsorbed IP surplus SC candidates reg.
F. No. A-34020/02/2022-DE
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110001
The HoCs (Delhi, Punjab and West Bengal)
Subject: LDCE IP, 2007, held on 10th & 12th August, 2007- selection of unabsorbed IP surplus SC candidates reg.
I am directed to refer to Directorate letter No. A-34013/03/207-DE dated 26.02.2008, 07.08.2008 and letter No. A-34013/03/207-DE (Pt.) dated 16.07.2010, where-by result of the LDCE IP, 2007, held on 10th & 12th August, 2007, was declared.
2. The representations of the unabsorbed surplus IP candidates (SC category) of the above LDCE have been considered and the Competent Authority has accorded it’s approval for declaring their results as ‘Selected’ to the cadre of Inspector Posts in the LDCE IP, 207, held on 10th & 12th August, 2007.
|SI No.||Name (shri)||Cat.||Roll No.||Circle||Marks||Circle to which allotted|
|1.||Rakesh Kumar||SC||Dl-99/IPO/2007||Delhi||254||Parent Circle|
|2.||Srikrishna Kumar||SC||WB-72/IPO/2007||West Bengal||252|
The above-mentioned candidates shall be accommodated against existing/future Vacancy of Inspector Posts of the concerned Circles.
3. They may be granted following consequential benefits:
“National benefits to pay fixation at par with immediate junior. No arrears of pay will be allowed as they had not physically joined in the grade of Inspector Posts. In other words, their pay will be fixed from the actual date of their joining as Inspector Post giving national benefits of pay fixation from the date of joining of their immediate junior in the Circle. They will get the seniority among the surplus qualified candidates in the merit list as per marks secured by them in the LDCE IP, 2007”.
4. This issues with the approval of the DGPS.
Encl: As above
(Ranjeet Kumar Sinha)
1. Director, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai National Postal Academy, Ghaziabad – 202001.
2. Addl. Director General, APS Directorate, West Block, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066.