Grant of DA from January 2022 – DOP Order
DOP (Department of Posts) issued order to grant of DA to Postal Employees with revised rates from 1st January 2022
F.No. PP-08/2/2021. PAP
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of posts
PAP Section/(Establishment Division)
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi -110001.
Dated: 4th April, 2022.
1. All Chief Postmasters General/Postmasters General
2. Chief General Manager, BD Dte/Parcel Dte/PLI Directorate
3. Director RAKNPA/ GM CEPT/Directorate of all PTCs.
4. Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, R.K. Puram, New Delhi.
5. All General Managers (Finance)/DAP/DDAP
Sub: Grant of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees-Revised Rates effective from 01.01.2022.
I am directed to forward herewith a copy of the Ministry of Finance , Department of Expenditure’s Office Memorandum No. OM No. 1/2/2022-E.II (B) dated 31.03.2022 on the subject cited above for information and further necessary action.
2. This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Assistant Director General (Estt.)
EncI.: As above.
- 1. PPS to Secretary (Posts)/ PS to Director General postal Services.
- 2. Addl. DG (Co-ordinator.)/ Member (P)/ Member (O)/ Member (PLI)/ Member (Banking)/ Member (Tech)/ Member (Plg & HRD)
- 3.AS & FA
- 4. Sr. DDG (Vig) & CVO/ Sr. DDG (PAF)/ Director General P&T (Audit)
- 5. Secretary, Postal Services Board
- 6. Chief Engineer. (Civil) Postal Directorate
- 7. Budget Section/ PA Wing/ STT Section of Postal Directorate
- 8. All other Sections of Postal Directorate
- 9. All recognized Federations/ Unions/Associations
- 10. GM, CEPT for uploading the order on the India Post website
- 11. Guard File/Spare Copies.