Digital Payment Solution at PoS Counters in Delhi Postal Circle
Provision of Digital Payment Solution at PoS Counters in Delhi Postal Circle – Order Dated 24th March 2022
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Malcha Marg Post Office complex,
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 110021
Delhi Circle, Meghdoot Bhawan,
New Delhi -110001
Sub: Provision of Digital Payment Solution at PoS Counters – reg.
This is regarding provision of Digital Payment Solution through UPI payment at the PoS Counters.
2. In this regard it is updated that the functionality to enable Digital Payment Solution at PoS counters is under process with PayU. Standard Operating Procedure and Standard Accounting Procedure for this functionality have been prepared by Parcel Directorate and PAF Division of Postal Directorate (Copy enclosed).
3. As Sansad Marg H.O. under Delhi Circle is acting as Nodal office for PLI Directorate for digital payment, it is decided that for digital payment solution at PoS counters also, Sansad Marg H.O. will be the Nodal Office.
4. M/s PayU vide its email dated 25.03.2022 has asked some information pertaining to the Nodal Office i.e. Sansad Marg H.O. (copy attached) for creation of Merchant ID of Department at PayU system to enable Digital Transactions at PoS Counters.
5. It is, therefore, requested that the necessary instructions may be issued to Senior Postmaster Sansad Marg HO in this regard for providing the requisite information to M/s PayU under intimation to this office. Further, if any clarification related to the information is required, following persons may be contacted:
a. Sh. Vivek Saxena, Parcel Directorate-9210811181
b. Sh. Kapil, M/s PayU-9953067656
Encl: As above.
(Ajay Kumar Roy)
Chief General Manager
1. DDG (PMU), Dak Bhawan, New Delhi-110001 for information.
2. SSPO, New Delhi Central Division, New Delhi – 110001 for information.
3. Senior Postmaster, Sansad Marg HO, New Delhi-110001 for information.