MTS (CO-RO) to PA (CO-RO) Exam Result 2021 – AP Circle
Declaration of Result of Limited Departmental Competitive Examination among MTS(CO/RO) for promotion to Postal Assistant (CO/RO) for the vacancies of the year 2021
भारतीय डाक विभाग
Department of Posts – India
मुख्य पोस्टमास्टर जनरल, आं. प्र. सर्किल, विजयवाड़ा- 520 013
O/o the Chief Postmaster General, A.P. Circle, Vijayawada- 520 013
The Postmaster General,
No: RE/APCO/3-5/PA(CO-RO)/DP/2021 Dated at Vijayawada-13 the 18.03.2022
Sub: Declaration of Result of Limited Departmental Competitive Examination among MTS(CO/RO) for promotion to Postal Assistant (CO/RO) for the vacancies of the year 2021 (01.01.2021 to 31.12.2021)- Reg.
I am directed to intimate that Limited Departmental Competitive Examination among MTS(CO/RO) for promotion to Postal Assistant (CO/RO) for the vacancies of the year 2021 (01.01.2021 to 31.12.2021) was held on 24.10.2021 followed by DEST held on 13.02.2022 as per the notification issued vide this office letter No.RE/APCO/3-5/PA(CO-RO)/DP/2021 dated 13.09.2021 and 22.09.2021 in accordance with the Directorate instructions contained in Letter No.17-08/2018-SPB-I dated 10.05.2019, as amended vide letters of even no. dated 10.06.2019, 20.06.2019, 28.06.2019, 11.07.2019, 23.07.2019, Letter No. 03-03/2019-SPN-I dated 19.06.2019 and Letter No. 17-08/2018-SPN-I dated 09.09.2021.
2. In pursuance of Directorate instructions contained in Letter No. 17-08/2018-SPB-I dated 10.05.2019, the candidates who qualified in Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III separately shall be considered for final selection and their Merit shall be drawn in order of marks secured in Paper-I since both Paper-II and Paper-III (DEST) are qualifying in nature.
3. Now, the Competent Authority is pleased to announce the result among MTS(CO/RO) for promotion to the Postal Assistant (CO/RO) of candidates who had appeared LDCE examination dated 24.10.2021, followed by DEST 13.02.2022 as detailed below:
|SI. No.||Roll No.||Name of the candidate||Community||Selected against the vacancy||Marks Obtained|
|Marks Obtained ____________ Paper-II (Qualifying)||Marks Obtained ____________ Paper-III (Qualifying)|
|1||2102113001||K. Mohana Krishna||UR||UR||84||33||25|
4. The selection of above candidate is subject to fulfillment of conditions of relevant recruitment rules for recruitment to the cadre of Postal Assistant (CO/RO).
5. Before giving appointment to the selected candidates should ensure that, the selected candidate fulfill all required conditions of relevant Recruitment Rules of PA(CO/RO). Also, it is advised to re-check the pre-requisite conditions prescribed for candidate, with reference to their recommendations made while forwarding the applications forms.
6. In case, at any time, it is detected that the candidate so selected had applied and appeared the examination with false declaration or data, his/her selection will be cancelled without any notice.
7. Before appointment, it should be ensured that, no disciplinary/ vigilance case is pending or contemplated or punishment is current against the selected/allotted candidate. If, any such case exists, such case should be referred to this office.
8. It may be ensured that no provisionally permitted candidate is given appointment without regularisation of his/her candidature. It is directed to verify the current status of the candidature of the qualified candidates before promoting the official.
9. It may be ensured to cause timely issuance of appointment letter so that official can join in the respective office of posting at the earliest as per extant rules.
सहायक निदेशक (भर्ती) Assistant Director (Rectt)
मुख्य पोस्टमास्टर जनरल, आ.प्र. सर्किल,
O/o Chief Postmaster General, A.P. Circle,
विजयवाड़ा, Vijaywada-520 013
The APMG (Staff & Vig.) O/o CPMG, AP Circle, Vijaywada-520 013 for taking further necessary action.