GDS to MTS Exam Result 2021 – UP Postal Circle
Declaration of Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for recruitment to the cadre of MTS from eligible GDSs held on 26th December, 2021 (Sunday) for the vacancy year 2021 – UP Postal Circle
Department of Posts, India
Office of the Chief Postmaster General, UP Circle, Lucknow-226001
Memo No.: Rectt/M-77/MTS Exam/DE/2021/5 Dated at Lucknow the, 17.03.2022
Sub: Declaration of Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for recruitment to the cadre of MTS from eligible GDSs held on 26th December, 2021 (Sunday) for the vacancy year 2021 (01.01.2021 to 31.12.2021).
The result Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for recruitment to the cadre of MTS from eligible GDSs held on 26th December, 2021 (Sunday) for the vacancy year 2021 (01.01.2021 to 31.12.2021) is hereby declared.
- The relevant Annexure prepared are as given below:
|Annexure-1||Allotment of Home Divisions in respect of qualified GDS candidates|
|Annexure-2||Details of vacancies after allotment of Home Divisions to GDS candidates|
|Final Markslist of all appeared GDS candidates|
|List of rejected candidates whose OMR not evaluated due to Error in Roll Number|
2.1 Offer of appointment/promotion will be given by concerned Divisions/Units to selected candidates given 30 days time to either accept o refuse the offer. If a candidate does not give his acceptance o refusal to join the offered post within the stipulated time, it shall be deemed to have been accepted. However if such a candidate is already selected/appointed for/in a higher post, doesn’t give his acceptance, it shall be deemed to have been refused. These provisions of ‘deemed acceptance’ and “deemed refusal’ should be communicated to the candidate.
2.2 Allotment of other Divisions to surplus qualified candidates as per their category will be done on unfilled vacancies later on. If any successful candidate does not join in alloted Division or submit his/her refusal, such vacancy will be also be taken into account to allotment of Division to surplus candidate next in merit.
3. The selection of the candidates is based on the eligibility criteria for qualifying in the examination issued vide this office Notification of even No. dated 08.11.2021.
4. In case of deciding of Inter-se rank/merit in case of more tat one candidates scoring equal marks, instructions contained Directorate’s letter No. 04-08/2019-SPN-I dated 11.12.2020 has been followed and accordingly Inter-se rank/merit has been be decided as per date of birth where the older candidate will be placed higher than the younger candidate for all categories including GDS candidates.
5. The information relating to the Names of the candidates, their Roll number and Community have been shown on the basis of information furnished by the Heads of Regional/Divisional office. The Head of the Divisions/Units are requested that particulars of successful candidates, viz. Roll numbers, names, community and their eligibility to appear in the said examination, are re-checked before declaration of their result. They will also check that number of such candidates allotted to their Units is not more than the number of vacancies proposed to be filled through the said examination.
6. In case, if it is found subsequently that any of the selected candidates was not eligible to appear in the examination under the existing Rules/Instructions on the subject or for any reasons or in case any discrepancy is found with regard to announcement of Result of any candidate for any reason whatsoever his/her name will be deleted from the list of successful candidates, as the case may be.
7. In respect of SC/ST candidates, “promotion of the candidates is provisional subject to verification of their caste status. Head of the Unit will take an undertaking from the officials to this effect at the time of their relieving and ensure verification of caste status within on month”.
8. The Divisions/Regions are requested to verify the Current Status of the candidature of themselves to all qualified candidates before declaration of the result. If any discrepancy is found in respect of any item, the matter should immediately be reported to this office and respective result should not be declared untill receipt of clearness from this office. Further, in case of any disciplinary/criminal/vigilance case is pending or punishment is current against any candidate, the matter should be referred to this office for obtaining the instructions and result should not be declared un till receipt of clearness from this office.
9. This result is also subject to any change in merit list of selected candidates for any reason in accordance with the existing Rules and Instructions on the subject. It may be ensured that no Provisional candidate is given appointment without regularisation of the candidates and such cases need not to be kept pending except in very exceptional & unavoidable circumstances.
10. In respect of surplus qualified candidates, it may be brought to the notice of such candidates that preferences given in application form is final and no withdrawal or change is allowed subsequently. Action will be initiated against such candidates as the entire exercise will become futile.
11. Requests for re-totaling/revaluation will not be entertained in the light of instructions of the Directorate. Photo copies of Answer Sheets will be supplied to the candidates, on submission of application under RTI Act, only on furnishing OMR Form No. and Roll Number.
11.1 Application under RTI Act for supply of photo copies of Answer sheets will be entertained in the following manner:-
Candidates, who wish to have the copies of Answer Sheets supplied, are required to pay a fee of Rs.25/- per paper with key plus Rs.10/-towards fee for application under RTI Act in the post office account and submit their application through the Division/Unit concerned along with the receipt for payment of fee in original.
This is issued with approval of the Competent Authority.
DA: As above.
APMG (TG & DE)
O/o the Chief PMG,
UP Circle, Lucknow – 226 001
Copy for information & necessary action to:-
- The Director (DE) Postal Directorate, New Delhi
- The PMsG Agra/Allhabad/Bareilly/Gorkhpur/Kanpur/Lucknow HQ/Varansi Region.
- The DPS Ghaziabad .
- All the Units of Heads of UO Circle.
- The Officer Incharge, P & Y Admin. Cell, APS Centre Pin-900746, C/o 56 APO
- The Director, PTC, Sharanpur.
- The Director (CEPT) Mysore for uploading this result on India Post Website.
- Office & spare copy.