Delhi East Division Rule 38 Postings Orders
Delhi East Postal Division issued Orders of Postings under Rule 38 Memo Dated 04/03/2022 as below.
Government of India
Department of Posts
O/o the Supdt. Of Post Offices
Delhi East Division, Delhi 110051
Memo No: B-6/26/2 Dated 11.3.2022
In pursuance of the orders contained in the Circle Office memo No. Staff/R-38/3-27/Inward(PA/SA)/2021 dated 04.03.2022, the transfer U/R 38 of P&T Manual Volume IV as amended time to time of the following officials allotted to Delhi East Division are posted as detailed below:
|S.N.||Name of the official (Sh./Ms.)||Designation||Parent Division/ circle||Office where posted on transfer U/R 38|
|1||Ms. Nidhi Malhotra (Nidhi J Sawhney)||PA||Maharashtra Circle||Divisional Office, Delhi East Dn. Delhi-51|
|2||Sh. Sachin Malik||PA||Chhattisgarh Circle||Krishna Nagar HO, Delhi-51|
|3||Sh. Vivek Sangwan||PA||Chhattisgarh Circle||Gokalpuri PO, Delhi-94|
|4||Sh. Gaurav Chaudhary||PA||Chhattisgarh Circle||Karawal Nagar PO, Delhi-90|
|5||Sh. Sumit Yadav||PA||MP Circle||Jhilmil HO, Delhi-95|
|6||Sh. Tejvir||PA||UP Circle||Krishna Nagar HO, Delhi-51|
The transfer of above officials under Rule 38, shall be subject to the following conditions:
1. That the Seniority of the official on joining the new unit will be determined in accordance with the provisions of rule 38 of P&T Man Vol. IV amended from time to time.
2. That they will not claim any TA and TP.
3. That they will not claim for repatriation to old unit.
4. That they will have to forego all claims for confirmation in the old unit even a permanent vacancy was available/become available because of retrospective permanency of post or for any other reasons for which they were entitled to confirmation in their old unit.
5. That they will be eligible for confirmation in the new unit only according to their position in the gradation list of new division.
Copies of the usual charge reports should be sent to all concerned.
Supdt. of Post Offices,
Delhi East Division, Delhi-110051
13-6 Sr. Postmaster, KNHO Delhi-51, Postmaster, Jhilmil HO Delhi-95, Gokalpuri PO Delhi-94, Postmaster, Karawal Nagar PO Delhi-90, for information and necessary action.
14-12 Official concerned/Personal file. AD (Staff & Vig) O/o CPMG Delhi Circle New Delhi-1 for information wrt memo referred.
15-17 The CPMG, Maharastra Circle, Mumbai-400001, The CPMG, Chhattisgarh Circle, Ralpur-492001, The CPMG, MP Circle, Bhopal-462012, The CPMG UP Circle, Lucknow-226001 Dehradun-248001 for information and necessary action please. The copies of officials concerned are also enclosed.
16-22 OA, B-1/PLI/SB/Acct branch, Steno Divisional office- for information and necessary action.
17-24 Office & Spare Copy.