Control Room By DOP – Two Days Nationwide Strike
A 24-hour Control Room will start operating in Room No. 223, Dak Bhawan, New Delhi to monitor the strike activities round the clock on 28/03/2022 & 29/03/2022
File No. 08-02/2022-SR
Government of India
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi – 110001
All Heads of Postal Circles
Subject: Two days Nationwide strike on 28/03/2022 & 29/03/2022.
I am directed to inform you that a 24-hour Control Room will start operating in Room No. 223, Dak Bhawan, New Delhi to monitor the strike activities round the clock on 28/03/2022 & 29/03/2022 as per the following schedule:-
|28/03/2022||6:00 AM to 2:00 PM |
2:00 PM to 10:00 PM
10:00 PM to 6:00 AM (29/03/2022)
|29/03/2022||6:00 AM to 2:00 PM 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM (30/03/2022)|
2. The Telephone No. and E-mail id of the Control Room will be as follows:
(i) Telephone No. – 011-28096268
(ii) E-mail id – firstname.lastname@example.org
3. All Heads of Circles are requested to set up their Control Room accordingly and furnish consolidated reports on 28/03/2022 & 29/03/2022 in the given formats twice a day i.e. first report at 1100 hours and second report at 1600 hours through e-mail and google spreadsheet (link: http://surl.libpjkf). Any untoward incident will be reported immediately. It has also been decided that no leave will be granted to officers/officials during the Strike period.
4. This may please be given wide circulation at all levels. The receipt of this letter also be acknowledged via e-mail. Telephone no. of Control Room will also be intimated by 1200 hours on 24/03/2022.
5. This issue with the approval of competent authority.
Director (SPN) & L.O.(SR & Legal)
Copy for necessary action to:
1. All Postmasters General.
2. Director, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai National Postal Academy, Kamla Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad – 201002, (U.P.)
3. Secretary (PSB)/CGM (PLI)/CGM (BD&M)/All DDGs/CE (civil) for information and necessary action.
5. All Directors, Postal Training Centres.
6. Directors Foreign Mails, chennai, Kolkata and Delhi.
7. All Directors/Dy. Directors of Accounts (Postal).
Copy for information to: –
1. Sr. PPS to Secretary (Posts)/DGPs
2. PPS to Addl. DG (Coordination)
3. PPSs to All Members of PSB