Compassionate Engagement against the post of GDS – AP Circle
The Committee on Compassionate Engagement (CCE) met on 24.11.2021 and the details of the cases recommended/ not recommended by the competent authority, in respect of the Regions, are furnished below
भारतीय डाक विभाग
Department of Posts – India
मुख्य पोस्टमास्टर जनरल कार्यालय, आं. प्र. सर्किल, विजयवाड़ा – 520013
सेवा में/ To,
पोस्टमास्टर जनरल/ The Postmaster General //परविष्ट द्वारा//By Entry//
कर्नूल/ विजयवाड़ा/ विशाखापत्तनम क्षेत्र
Kurnool/ Vijayawada/ Visakhapatnam Region
No: RE/APCO/1-27/2021/V Dated at Vijayawada-520013 the 22.02.2022
विषय/Sub: Compassionate Engagement against the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks – Reg
The Committee on Compassionate Engagement (CCE) met on 24.11.2021 and the details of the cases recommended/ not recommended by the competent authority, in respect of the Regions, are furnished in Annexure-I and Annexure-II separately and referred back case in Annexure-III.
2. I am directed to inform that the candidates whose cases recommended for engagement as GDS on Compassionate grounds and approved by the competent authority, should be engaged provisionally within 10 (Ten) days from the date of receipt of this letter, duly observing all the pre-engagement formalities. The orders thus issued should contain a clause to the effect that their continuance in the post will be subject to satisfactory result of police verification. The date on which the provisional engagement orders are issued in respect of each candidate / post should be reported to Circle Office by 15.03.2022.
3. The instructions regarding production of certificate of 60 days course of computer knowledge should be ensured from all candidates approved for compassionate engagement before engaging them.
4. The approved candidates should be provided engagement against the post for which his / her candidature wad approved. It is the responsibility of the engaging authority to ensure genuineness of educational qualification of the candidate considered for compassionate engagement.
5. All case files listed in Annexure-I and Annexure-II and Annexure-III are returned herewith for taking further necessary action.
6. Speaking orders of not recommended case mentioned 8n Annexure-II are enclosed for arranging delivery of the same under proper acquittance and copy of the acquittance may be sent to Circle Office for record. Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this letter along with case files by return post.
7. This issues with the approval of Chief Postmaster General, A.P. Circle, Vijayawada.
सलंगन/Encl: यथोपरी/ As a
सहायक निदेशक (भर्ती)
Assistant Director (Rectt)
मुख्य पोस्टमास्टर जनरल कार्यालय, आं. प्र. सर्किल,
O/o Chief Postmaster General A.P. Circle,
विजयवाड़ा – 520013 Vijayawada-520013