Amendments in AAO Exam Notification 2022
Department of Posts issued following amendments in respect of AAO LDCE Exam notification issued on 15.02.2022.
Government of India
Ministry of Communications, Department of Posts
PA Wing, Dak Bhawan, New Delhi-110001.
Sub: Limited Departmental Competitive Examination- 2022 for AAO cadre of IP&TAFS Group-B-reg.
Kind attention is drawn towards the OM No. 3-37/2022-PACE/LDCE AAO/10869-10956 dated 15.02.2022. The following amendments are hereby issued by the competent authority in respect of Annexure ‘F’ of the ibid notification.
1. In Paper-I (Financial Rules and Procedures & Book-keeping) of ‘Annexure F’ of ibid OM, the chapter ” Provident & Other Funds” in topic FHB Volume-I (SI. No. 2) may be read as “General Provident Fund”.
2. In Paper-II (Service Rules) of ‘Annexure F’ of ibid OM, the topic at SI. No. 4 “CCS Pension Rules, 1972” may be read as “CCS Pension Rules, 2021”.
This issue with the approval of competent authority.
(Joseph K. Mathew)
Director (T&C) and
Nodal Officer, PAF Wing
for AAO LDCE – 2022
1. Sr. PPS to Addl. CGCA & Chairman of Apex Committee (LDCE-2022)/ Advisor (F), DoT.
2. Sr. PPS to Sr. DDG (PAF)/DDG(FA&PAA)/DDG(Accounts).
3. Sr. PPS to Addl. DG APS / All CPMGs.
4. Sr. PPS to CGM PLI Dte/CGM BD & Marketing/Parcel Dte./Director, RAKNPA
5. Sr. PPS to CGM CEPT, Bengaluru with a request for uploading this corrigendum on India Post website.
6. PPS to all Pr. CCA/CCA/Jt. CCA.
7. PPS to all GM (F) / DA (P).
8. Jt. CGCA (Admn.) & Convener of Apex Committee (LDCE-2022), O/o CGCA, New Delhi with a request for uploading this corrigendum on CGCA website.
9. Dy. CGCA, Convener , Examination Committee AAO LDCE 2022 for information.