Non Functional Upgradation of JAG Officer in DOP
Non-Functional upgradation of Junior Administrative Grade (JAG) officer of Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’ to Senior Administrative Grade (SAG) in Level 14 of Pay Matrix – Order Dated 22.02.2022
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi-110 001
Subject: Non-Functional upgradation of Junior Administrative Grade (JAG) officer of Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’ to Senior Administrative Grade (SAG) in Level 14 of Pay Matrix (Rs. 1,44,200/-2,18,200/-)
In pursuance of the instructions issued by DoP&T vide OM No. AB.14017/30/2011-Estt. (R) Vol. II dated 22.11.2021 on the above-mentioned subject, the following eligible officers of Indian Postal Service (IPoS) who have already been promoted to Senior Administrative Grade vide this Department order no. 1-3/2021-SPG dated 18.11.2021, are hereby granted Non-Functional Upgradation to Senior Administrative Grade in Level-14 of Pay Matrix (Rs. 1,44,200/-2,18,200/-) on non- functional basis with effect from the date mentioned against their names.
|S.No.||Name of Officer (Shri/Ms.)||Batch||Present Posting||Date of entry in Senior Administrative Grade||Date from which NFU is granted in SAG|
|1.||Abhishek Kumar Singh||2003||DDG (Marketing) attached 6 office of MOC||18.11.2021||12.10.2021|
|2.||Ms. priti Agarwal||2003||PMG Vadodara||22.12.2021||12.10.2021|
|3.||Ms. Rashi Sharma||2003||On deputation||22.11.2021|
|4.||Dushyant Mudgal||2003||GM (Operations), Parcel Directorate||22.11.2021||12.10.2021|
|5.||Sayeed Rashid||2003||PMG Vijayawada||22.11.2021||12.10.2021|
|6.||Col. Vinod Kumar||2003||PMG Jammu||10.12.2021|
|7.||Manoj Kumar-I||2003||PMG Sambalpur||10.12.2021||12.10.2021|
2. The officers will be entitled to arrears of pay and allowances, wherever applicable. The grant of higher scale to the above officers would be governed by the terms and conditions mentioned in the Annexure-I to The DoP&T OM No. AB.14017/64/2008-Estt. (RR) dated 24.04.2009 and all other relevant orders including the provisions of the CCS (RP) Rules, 2016 for pay fixation, revision of pay option.
3. This issues with the approval of competent authority.
4. Hindi Version will follow.
Assistant Director General (SPG)
Copy forwarded to:
- 1. PS to MOC/ MOSC.
- 2. Sr. PPS to Secretary (Posts)/ PPS to Director General Postal Services.
- 3. PPS/PS to Additional Director General (Coordination)/All Members, Postal Services Board.
- 4. Officers concerned.
- 5. Director General, P& T (Audit), Civil Lines, New Delhi.
- 6. General Managers (Finance)/ Directors Postal Accounts/DDAP concerned.
- 7. GM (CEPT), Mysore with a request to upload the order in India Post Website
- 8. ADG (Admn.)/ADG (Gen. Admn.).
- 9. PEA/ C&A/ PB/Admn./GA/PE-II/Hindi/Parliament Sections & NIC/Reception, Dak Bhawan.
- 10. SO’s Guard File.
(Om Prakash Pokhriyal)
Assistant Director (SPG-I)