IPO Exam 2021 – Cancellation Notification
Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for promotion to the cadre of Inspector Posts (66.66%) for the vacancy year 2019, 2020 & 2021, cancellation of Notification reg.
F. No. A-34012/03/2021-DE
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
Dated: 11th February, 2022
1. All Heads of Circles (except Delhi, HP & Uttarakhand)
2. Addl. D.G.APS. Rao Tula Ram Marg, New Delhi
3. CGM BD & Marketing/Parcel/PLI Directorate
4. Director, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai National Postal Academy, Ghaziabad
5. All Directors, Postal Training Centres, Darbhanga/Guwahati/Madurai/Mysore/Saharanpur/Vadodara
Subject: Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for promotion to the cadre of Inspector Posts (66.66%) for the vacancy year 2019, 2020 & 2021, cancellation of Notification reg.
I am directed to refer to Directorate letter of even number dated 09.11.2021 whereby Notification for Conduct of the LDCE for promotion to the cadre of Inspector Posts for the vacancy year 2019, 2020 & 2021 was issued.
2. The Notification issued vide letter no. A-34012/03/2021-DE dated 09.11.2021, followed by Addendum dated 10.12.2021 and letter no. A-34012/03/2021-DE dated 31.01.2022 is cancelled herewith, in view of the advice by Nodal Ministry about eligibility condition for appearing in the examination. Fresh Notification will be issued in due course.
3. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
(N. R. Giri)
Assistant Director General (DE)
1. PPS to Secretary (Posts)/ DG (Postal Services)
2. PPS to Addl. DG (Coord)/PPS to all Members.
3. All DDsG in Directorate.
4. All Directors in Directorate.
5. Officer Commanding, P & T Asmn. Cell, Kamptee
6. GM, CEPT Mysore- with a request for displaying this letter on India Post website.
7. All recognised Associations/Service Federations/ Units.
8. ADG (SPN)- w.r.t note No. X-7/19/2021-SPN-II dated 4th February, 2022.
9. Hindi section for translation for this circular.
10. Guard File.