HAG Officers Promotion and Postings
Promotion and Postings of Higher Administrative Grade (HAG) officers of Indian Postal Service, Group A – Order Dated 14.02.2022
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi -110 001
Subject: Promotion and postings of Higher Administrative Grade (HAG) officers of Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’ to the Higher Administrative Grade+ (HAG+) (Member, Postal Services Board/Addl Director General (Coordination)] of the Service and Transfer of regular HAG+ officer-regarding.
The President is pleased to order the promotion of the following Higher Administrative Grade (HAG) officers of Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’ to the Higher Administrative Grade+ (HAG+) [Member, Postal Services Board and Additional Director General (Coordination)l in Level-16 (Rs. 2,05,400 – 2,24,400) of the Pay Matrix with effect from the date of assumption of charge of the post and untill further orders:
|S.No.||Name of the officer (Sh./Shri)||Present posting||Posting on promotion||Remarks|
|1.||Shri Sanjay Sharan (IPoS:1988)||Joint Secretary M/o Textiles (On deputation)||Member (Banking & DBT), Postal Services Board.||On return from deputation against existing vacancy.|
|2.||Shri Vinaya Prakash Singh (IPoS:1988)||Sr DDG(Vigilance)/ CVO D/o Posts||Member (Personnel), Postal Services Board.||Vice Shri S Mervin Alexander (IPos: 1987) transferred.|
2. Approval of the competent Authority is hereby also conveyed for transfer of Shri S. Mervin Alexander (IFoS: 1987), Member (Personnel), Postal Services Board as Member (PLI), Postal Services Board & Chairman, PLI Investment Board.
3. In case the officer on promotion wishes to choose the date of fixation of pay under FR-22(I)(a)(1), are can do so within one month from the date of assumption of the charge.
4. Relevant charge reports may be sent in due course.
5. Hindi version will follow.
1. PS to MOC/PS to MOSC
2. Sr. PPS to Secretary (Posts)/PPS to Director General Postal Services.
3. Secretariat of the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (DoPT) – with reference to their Communication No. 24/23/2021-EO (SM.III) dated 04.02.2022.
4. PPS/PS to Additional Director General (Coordination/All Members of Postal Services Board.
5. Officers concerned.
6. AS&FA/ Sr. DDG (Vigilance) & CVO/Sr. DDG (PAF).
7. Addl. DG, APS C/o 56 APO.
8. Director, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai National Postal Academy, Ghaziabad.
9. All Chief Postmasters General/ CGM (PLI)/CGM (ParceD/CGM(CEPT).
10. All Postmasters Generals.
11. All DDsG/GMs/Secretary (PSB).
12. GM (CEPT), Mysore, with a request to upload the order in India Post Website.
13. All General Managers (Finance)/Directors Postal Accounts/DDAP.
14. Chief Engineer (Civil), Postal Directorate.
15. All Directors, Postal Training Centres.
16. Director Gdmn.), Dak Bhawan, New Delhi.
17. ADsG (Admn.)/(Gen. Admn.).
18. All Sections ofPostal Directorate (through e-Office portal)
19. PEA/C&A/PB/Admn./GA/PE-Il/Parliament Sections & NIC, Dak Bhawan.
20. CS to Member (P) w.r.t. APAR
21. Hindi Section for providing the Hindi version of the order.
22. SO’s Guard File/IP(SPG-1)/e-Office notice board.
Assistant Director General (SPG)