GDS to PA/SA Exam Result 2021 – Bihar Circle
Bihar Postal Circle issued result of LDC Exam for recruitment to the cadre of Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant held on 21.11.2021 and DEST on 30.01.2022.
DEPARTMENT OF POSTS: INDIA
O/o The Chief Postmaster General, Bihar Circle Patna – 800 001.
1. The Postmaster General, East Region, Bihar, Patna.
2. The Postmaster General. North Region, Muzaffarpur.
3. The Chief Postmaster Patna GPO, Patna.
4. All SSPOs/SPOs/SSRMs/SRMs/Unit heads in Bihar Circle.
5. The Manager, MMS, Patna.
No. R&E-AD/CON/LGO Exam/2021 Dated at Patna the, 01.02.2022
Subject: Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) from Postman/Mail Guard & MTS & MTS(CO/RO) for the vacancy year 2021 and Competitive Examination for GDS for vacancy year 2021 for recruitment to the cadre of Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant held on 21.11.2021 and DEST on 30.01.2022 . Declaration of Mail and Surplus result of Bihar Circle.
In pursuance of Directorate letter no. 1-DE Dated 10.09.2021 and Circle Office Patna letter no. R&E-52/LGO Exam/2021(PLl/VIG/MTS). R&E-52/LGO.Exam/2021(GDS) & R&E-52/LGO Exam/2021 (CO/RO) Dated 13.09.2021, the notification for LDCE for promotion to the cadre of PA/SA from eligible Postman/Mail guard/MTS & GDS were issued on 13.09.2021. In the said notification it was announced to conduct the above examinations for the vacancy year 2021 on 24.10.2021 but due to Bihar Panchayat Election the date of exam was rescheduled on 21.11.2021 as per Directorate letter no. A-34012/01/2021 -DE Dated 18.10.2021. Accordingly examination of Paper-I & Il were conducted on 21 .1 1.2021 and Data Entry Skill Test (DEST) Paper-iii on 30.01.2022.
Now. the results were prepared as per guidelines of Directorate issued vide letter no. 0408/2019-SPN-I dated 26.7.2019, 06.09.2019 & and letter no. 17-08/2018-SPB-I dated 09.09.2021, 20.6.2019 & 10.05.2019.
2. On successful completion of aforesaid examination. provisional answer keys (MCQ) for Paper-I & II (in series A.B.C & D in both papers) inviting feedback/challenges from candidates were uploaded on Indiapost website on 24.11.2021. And based on responses received from candidates, answer keys tor Paper-I & Il have been finalized and uploaded on Indiapost website on 04.01 .2022. The list of candidates who have qualified in Paper-I & Il was prepared separately tor LGO candidates and GDS candidates and the saine was uploaded on Indiapost website on 21 .01.2022.
3. In pursuance of Annexure C of Directorate letter No. 17-08/201 8-SPB-I dated 10.05.2019 read with letter dated 26.06.2019 selection has been made strictly on merit based on marks secured on Paper-I only. Paper-Il in Regional Language is considered as qualifying and the score in Paper-Il has not been taken into account for assessment of merit and following are the qualifying criteria for each paper of PM/MG/MTS & GDS to PA/SA Examination – Read More.