GDS MTS to Postman Exam Result 2021 – HP Circle
Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle Declared Result of GDS MTS to Postman Exam 2021 – held on 14.11.2021
Department of Posts
o/0 Chief Postmaster General HP Circle, Shimla-9
Memo No:- ADS/CON/1-18/2021
Dated at Shimla, the 22.2.2022
The competent authority has been pleased to declare the result of Postman and Mail Guard Examination-2021 limited to MTS and GDS held on 14.11.2021 at venue IHM Kufari Shimla, in respect of HP Circle for the vacancy year 2021.
2. As on date of declaration of result, the candidates have been allotted against the notified vacancies. The summary of the vacancies filled and unfilled is appended as Annexure-ll to this Memo. The minimum qualifying marks as per Dte Letter No 17-08/2018-SPB- dated 10.05.2019, 17-08/2018-SPB-I dated 26-06-2019. 2019 and 17-08/2018-SPN-I dated 09-09-2021 are as under for each community / paper:-
|Community|| UR ______|
|Minimum Qualifying marks in Paper I||40%||60||37%||55.50||33%||49.50|
|Minimum Qualifying marks in Paper II||40%||20||37%||18.50||33%||16.50|
|Minimum Qualifying marks in DEST||60%||15||50%||12.50||50%||12.50|
3. The division wise list of the successful selected meritorious candidates is appended as Annexure-I to this Memo.
4. One vacancy identified for Person with benchmark Disabilities under Hard of Hearing (HH) category has been kept as unfilled in Mandi division due to non availability of qualified candidate. The SSPOs Mandi division Mandi will include this vacancy in the vacancies of the year 2022. The vacancy has been carried forward to next recruitment year as per instructions contained in DoP&T OM No. 36035/02/2017-Estt(Res) Dated 15.01.2018.
5. While preparing the present result, in case of bunching inter se rank/ merit has been decided as per seniority in lower cadre for MTS and as per date of birth for GDS candidates.
6. The present result is further subject to outcome of court/ CAT cases, correction of clerical mistakes, if any. The candidature/ selection of the selected candidates is liable to be cancelled if later on, it is found that the false information has been given by the candidates or candidate was not eligible due to any disciplinary/ criminal case against him/ her or otherwise. The result has been prepared on the basis of information furnished by the candidates and further verified by the Divisional/Units Heads. The concerned Divisional/ Unit Head are requested to carry out all required pre appointment formalities as per prevalent Rules and instructions issued from time to time. Before appointment, it should be ensured that no disciplinary/Criminal case is pending/ contemplated or no penalty is current against the above selected/ promoted candidates.
This issues with the approval of competent authority.
Assistant Director (Staff),
O/o Chief Postmaster General,
HP Circle, Shimla – 171009.
1. The General Manager, CEPT, Mysuru-570010 for uploading this result on the official website of India Post for wide publicity and information of all concerned.
2-1.1. All Divisional/ Recruiting Unit Heads in HP Circle for information and further necessary action.
(Chamba, Dehra, Dharamsala, Hamirpur, Mandi, Rampur, Shimla, Solan, Una and RMS Mandi)
12. In-Charge, R&E Section, Circle Office, Shimla for information.
13. ASP (Technology), Circle Office, Shimla for uploading the same on the official website of HP Circle for wide publicity and information of all concerned.
14. SS (0&M), Circle Office, Shimla for displaying the result on the notice board of Circle Office.
15. Office copy.