Combined Duty Allowance to Branch Postmasters (BPMs)
Grant of Combined Duty Allowance to Branch Postmasters (BPMs) working at Single handed Branch Post Offices – Order Dated 01.02.2022
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110001
Subject: Grant of Combined Duty Allowance to Branch Postmasters (BPMs) working at Single handed Branch Post Offices-regarding.
This is regarding grant of Combined Duty Allowance (CDA) to Branch Postmasters (BPMs) who are working at single-handed Branch Post Offices .
2. The proposal for grant of Combined Duty Allowance (CDA) to Branch Postmasters (BPMs) who are working at single-handed Branch Post Offices has been examined in consultation with Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance. The Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance on examination of the proposal has agreed to grant Combined Duty Allowance w.e.f 01.07.2018 as under:-
|Combined duty of||Revised rates of CDA(per month)|
|Mail Delivery or Mall Conveyance by BPMs of Single handed BOs||Rs. 1170/-|
|Mail Delivery plus Mall Conveyance by BPMs of Single handed BOs||Rs. 2340/-|
3. This OM issues with the concurrence of AS & FA Diary Number 158/2021-22/FA-CS(P) dated 01.02.2022 and Department of. Expenditure, Ministry of Finance vide their ID Note Number. A-27023/5/2017/E.IIB (7th CPC) dated 24.01.2022.
4. Hindi version will follow.
Dy. Director General (Establishment)
All Chief Postmasters General Post Masters General.
Copy forwarded to:
1. PS to Minister of Communications Minister of State for Communications
2. Sr. PPS to Secretary (Posts)/Sr. PPS to Director General Postal Services
3. PPS/PS to Additional DG (Co-ordination)/Member(Banking)/Member(O)/Member (P) /Member(Planning &. HRD)/Member PLI) / Member. (Tech)
4. Chief General Manager BD Directorate/Parcel Directorate/PLI Directorate
5. Director RAKNPA Ghaziabad/Chief General Manager, CEPT, Bengaluru
6. Addl Director General, APS Bhawan, New Delhi
7. Sr Deputy Director General (Vigilance) & CVO/Sr. Deputy Director General (PAF)
8. Director General P&T (Audit), Civil Lines, New Delhi
9. Director General NICF, Ghitorni, New Delhi
10. All the Deputy Directors General
11. All General Managers (Finance)/ Directors Postal Accounts / DDAP
12. Director Postal Training Centres
13. All Sections of Postal Directorate
14. All recognized Federation /Unions /Associations
15. GM, Operation, CEPT Mysuru for uploading the order on the India Post website
16. Hindi Section, Dak Bhawan New Delhi:- for translation of OM.
17. Guard File
18. Spare copies.
(D. K. Tripathi)
Assistant Director General (GDS/PCC)
Tel. No. 011-23096629