SB Order 39/2021 – Interest rates for Small Savings Schemes from 01.01.2022
SB Order 39/2021 – Regarding Interest rate for small savings schemes w.e.f. 01.01.2022 shall remain unchanged.
SB Order 39/2021
F. No 113-03/2017-SB(Pt.1)
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
(Financial Services Division)
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi -110001
All Head of Circles/Regions
Subject: Revision of interest rates for Small Savings Schemes w.e.f. 01.01.2022
The undersigned is directed to say that, vide memorandum No. 01/04/2019-NS dated 31.12.2021 (copy enclosed) Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (Budget Division) has informed that the rate of interest on various Small Savings Schemes (National Savings Schemes) for the fourth quarter of financial year 2021-22 (starting from 1st January,2022 and ending on 31st March, 2022) shall remain unchanged from the current interest rates applicable for the third quarter (1st October, 2021 to 31st December, 2021) of Financial Year 2021-2022.
2. It is requested to circulate it to all concerned for information, guidance and necessary action. Same may also be placed on the notice board of all Post Offices in public area.
3. This is issued with the approval of the Competent Authority.
Assistant Director (SB-1)
- 1. Sr. PPS to Secretary (Posts)
- 2. PS to Director General Postal Services.
- 3. PPS/ PS to AddI. DG (Co-ordination)/Member (Banking)/ Member (O)/ Member (P)/ Member (Planning & HRD)/ Member (PLI} Member (tech)/ AS & FA
- 4. Addl. Director General, APS, New Delhi
- 5. Chief General Manager, BD Directorate / Parcel Directorate / PLI Directorate
- 6. Sr. Deputy Director General (Vigilance) & CVO) / Sr. Deputy Director General (PAF)
- 7. Director, RAKNPA / GM, CEPT / Directors of aII PTCs
- 8. Director General P & T (Audit), Civil Lines, New Delhi
- 9. Secretary, Postal Services Board/ All Deputy Directors General
- 10. All General Managers (Finance) / Directors Postal Accounts / DDAP
- 11. Chief Engineer (Civil, Postal Directorate
- 12. All Sections of Postal Directorate
- 13. All recognized Federations / Unions/ Associations
- 14. GM, CEPT for uploading the order on the India Post website.
- 15. MOF(DEA), NS-II, North Block, New Delhi.
- 16. Joint Director & HCD, ICCW Building, 4 Deendayal Upadhyay Marg, New Delhi-110002
- 17. Guard File