PTC Saharanpur Induction Training Batch 388 – Notification
PTC Saharanpur Issued notification regarding conduct of Postal Assistant (DR) inducting training of batch no. 388th through online mode – Notification dated 29.12.2021
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
डाक विभाग DEPARTMENT OF POSTS
कार्यालय निदेशक :,डाक प्रशिक्षण केंद्र, सहारनपुर – 247002
Office of the Director, Postal Training Center, Saharanpur – 247002
The Chief PMG
Uttar Pradesh Circle
Lucknow – 226001
No:- PL-2/6Trg/Ch. VI Date at Saharanpur, the 29.12.2021
Sub:- Regarding conduct of Postal Assistants (DR) inducting training of batch No. 388th through Online (Theoretical) and Online (Practical) mode.
This is regarding conduct of Postal Postal Assistants (DR) inducting training of batch No. 388th through Online (Theoretical) and Online (Practical) mode.
2. As per the orders contained in Training Division, Postal Directorate letter No. 01-22/2010-Trg. dated 09.09.2021, this PTC with the approval of competent authority decides and schedules induction training programme for Postal Assistants (DR) batch No. 388th as under:-
2.1. First part of the said inducting training i.e. Theoretical part will be held in C-DOT meetings platform from 12.01.2022 to 10.02.2022 (25 days) as per the schedule enclosed as Annexure-A.
2.2. The second part of the said Induction training i.e. Practicle training will be conduct ONSITE at PTC Saharanpur for the same batch of trainees from 14.02.2022 to 14.03.2022 (23 Days).
3. For the said batch, 110 seats are hereby allotted to the Uttar Pradesh Circle. It is requested to issue orders for first part of the training for PA cadre staff waiting for inducting training to join through C-DOT meetings specifically through respective WTCs where Trainig will keep attendance regular in the WTC and will mark attendance of the candidates during the entire period of Theoretical training. Orders for the second part of the said induction training i.e. practical trainig to be conducted ONSITE at PTC Saharanpur for the same batch of trainees from 14.02.2022 to 14.03.2022 (23 Days) may also be issued with the directions for the trainees to reach PTC Saharanpur on 13.02.2021 positively.
4. As per instruction of the Directorate, a maximum of two days leave can be granted to the candidates during entire training period.
5. In view of above, it is requested to kindly nominate the PA (DR) cadre staff waiting for induction Training for the Batch No. 388th starting from 12.01.2022.
6.1 Also, it is requested to send the consolidated nominations by 07.01.2022, furnishing the following information in soft copy (MS Excel only) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
6.2 Further, it is requested to send the consolidated information of the concerned SSPOs/SPOs and WTCs in-charge/trainer along with above information in below prescribed format:
7. Detailed instruction/SOP on conduct of online training is attached separately as Annexure-B for further circulation to all unit heads and all trainees who are being nominated for training. The online training will be conducted through C-DOT (Centre for development of Telematics) Video Conferencing Solution, development by Telecom Technology Center of Govt. of India.
8. The nominated candidates should be exclusively spared for said online training. To attend the online training, the officials should have laptop/desktop with inbuilt camera/web camera with uninterrupted connectivity during the online training sessions.
9. The Quick User Guide and Instructions for attending the C-DOT meetings are enclosed as Annexure-C for ready reference of the participants.
10. A whatsapp group will be created for WTCs Trainer/In-Charge and Divisional Heads for communicating to the nominated participants and detailed information will also be shared to them through the respective whatsapp group. As a test check, the demo session will be conducted on 11.01.2022 (Tuesday) at 10:00 AM onwards before the commencement of the said course from 12.01.2022. All participants may be directed to join the said demo class through broadband using Computer / Laptop only from the respective WTCs/Training Venue. Demo session link will also be shared to thr nominated participants in the respective whatsapp group.
11. Full utillization of allotted seats may kindly be ensured.
DA: As above
Postal Training Center
Copy for information & necessary action to:
1. The PMG, Bareilly Region, Bareilly-243001
2. The Director Postal Services, Ghaziabad-201002
3. The ADG (Training), Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi.
4. The General Manager, CEPT Mysore with a request to upload the Calendar on the India Post website
5. The AD (Admin), Postal Training Center, Saharanpur
6. The Office Supervisor, PTC Saharanpur-247002