Postponement of IP Exam Scheduled to be held in January 2022
Postponement of Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for promotion to the cadre of inspector Posts (66.66%) for the vacancy year 2019,2020 & 2021, scheduled to be held on 15th & 16th January, 2022.
F. No. A-34012/03/2021-DE
Government of lndia
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110 001
Dated: 5th January,2022
1. All Heads of Circles (except Delhi, HP & Uttarakhand)
2. Addl. D.G.APS, Rao Tula Ram Marg, New Delhi
3. CGM BD & Marketing/Parcel/PLl Directorote
4. Director, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai National Postal Academy, Ghaziabad
5. All Directors, Postal Training Centres, Darbhanga/Guwahati/Madurai/Mysore/
Subject: Postponement of Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for promotion to the cadre of inspector Posts (66.66%) for the vacancy year 2019,2020 & 2021, scheduled to be held on 15th & 16th January, 2022.
I am directed to refer to the revised Notification issued on 09.11.2021 followed by the addendum 10.12.2021 and to convey that in view of the restrictions imposed by different State Governments due to the surge in COVID cases, it has been decided to postpone the LDCE IP scheduled to be held on 15th & 16th January, 2022. The revised date of above LDCE IP will be intimated in due course.
2. The directions issued vide this office letter of even no dated 31.12.2021 for collection of examination materials is withdrawn.
3. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
(N. R. Giri)
Assistant Director General (DE)
- 1. PPS to Secretary (Posts)/ DG (Postal Services)
- 2. PPS to Addl. DG (Coord)/ PPS to all Members.
- 3. All DDSG in Directorate.
- 4. All Directors in Directorate.
- 5. Officer Commanding, P & T Admn. Cell. Komptee.
- 6. All Sections of the Postal Directorate
- 7. Hindi Section for translation of this circular
- 8. All recognized Associations/Service Federations/ Unions.
- 9. General Manager, CEPT Mysore-570010 wilh a request for displaying this letter on India post website.
- 10. Guard File.