LGO Exam Result 2021 – Telangana Circle
Result of Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for promotion the cadre of PA (CO/RO)/PA/SA from MTS(CO/RO)/Postman/Mail Guard/MTS and Competitive Examination among GDS for recruitment to the cadre of PA/SA held on 24.10.2021 for the vacancy year 2021 – Telangana Circle
भारतीय डाक विभाग
DEPARTMENT OF POSTS:INDIA
मुख्य पोस्टमास्टर जनरल कार्यालय, तेलंगाना सर्किल, हैदराबाद – 01.
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF POSTMASTER GENERAL, TELANGANA CIRCLE, HYDERABAD-01.
CON/RE/PA/SA/DP/LGO & LCE Exam/2021 dated at Hyderabad-1. the 25.01.2022.
The Postmaster General,
Head Quarters Region / Hyderabad Region, Hyderabad – 500 001.
The Assistant Director (Staf) O/o Chief PMG, Telangana Circle,
Sub: Result of Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for promotion the cadre of PA (CO/RO)/PA/SA from MTS(CO/RO)/Postman/Mail Guard/MTS and Competitive Examination among GDS for recruitment to the cadre of PA/SA held on 24.10.2021 for the vacancy year 2021 (01.01.2021 to 31.12.2021)- Reg:
Ref:- 1. Notification no. RE/PA/SA/DP/LGO Exam/2021 dated 13.09.2021
2. Notification No. RE/LGO Exam/0ther Wings/2021 dated 13.09.2021
3. Notification No. RE/GDS to PA/SA/2021 dated 13.09.2021.
1. I am directed to intimate that Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for promotion to the cadre of PA (co/RO)/PA/SA from MTS(Co/RO)/Postman/Mail Guard/MTS recruitment to the cadre of PA/SA for the vacancies of 2021 (01.01.2021 to 31.12.2021) was held on 24.10.2021 and Paper-II ie, DEST was held on 16.01.2022. The Competent Authority has ordered to declare the result of the above examination and accordingly, the result is hereby declared.
2. The list of the selected candidates for promotion to PA/SA cadre in respect of all Divisions is enclosed. All the selected candidates should note that if it is later on noticed that any of these candidates are not eligible to take the examination, under the rules or instructions on the subject or if the result of any candidate is found not correct for any other reasons, his/her name will be deleted from the selected list.
3. If any disciplinary case is pending against any of the candidate, the prescribed instructions of the Department may be followed before effecting promotion under intimation to this office. Divisional Heads/Unit Heads are further requested to ensure that officials are not undergoing any punishment or any disciplinary case is pending against them as on date.
4. Divisional Heads/Unit Heads are further requested to ensure that the community shown against the candidate is correct before allowing promotion.
5. The candidates of reserved category i.e. SC/ST who are shown as qualified on merit are selected against UR vacancies and should be adjusted against UR vacancies in the roster.
6. The names of the candidates have been arranged in order of merit in the examination. The candidates are to be appointed in their parent division/unit after completing all pre-appointment formalities.
7. The name of the candidates against the Roll. No. concerned has been shown furnished by the Divisional/Unit Heads. If, however, any mistakes in the Name/Roll No./Community of any candidates are noticed, the same may be corrected under intimation to Circle Office.
8. The results are also subject to any change in the merit list of the selected candidate due to future re-totalling and verification of answer sheets in accordance with the existing rules on the subject.
9. It may be ensured that no provisionally permitted candidate is given appointment without regularization of his/her candidature. The Divisions/Regions are requested to verify the current status of the candidature of the selected candidates before promoting the officials. The candidates against whom vigilance or disciplinary case is pending / those undergoing punishment should not be promoted. The particulars of all such candidates should be reported to this office with full details immediately.
10. The Divisional/Unit Heads should ensure timely issuance of appointment letters so that the officials can join in their respective offices of posting at the earliest not later than than 19.02.2022. The guidelines issued vide Directorate letter no. 60-11/2011-SPB-I dated 16.09.2011 may be taken into consideration while issuing appointment order.
Kindly acknowledge receipt of this letter.
Encl: As above.
Assistant Director (Rectt.)
0/o Chief Postmaster General,
Telangana Circle, Hyderabad – 01
1. The Director (DE), Department of Posts, Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi 110 001 for information.
2. The Asst. Director (CEPT), Hyderabad. He is requested to upload a copy of the result on Telangana Postal Circle website immediately.
3. Circle Secretaries of all recognised Unions and SC/ST Associations in Telangana Circle.
4. The Asst Director (CEPT), Mysore to upload the result on India Post Website.