Institutional training of PA (Mail Motor Service) at PTC
Competent Authority has approved introduction of Induction training of PA (MMS) for 8 weeks,in case of for Direct recruits, and 9 weeks, in case of Promotion officials, who are recruited from the date of issue of this letter.
F. no. 01-36/2008-Trg.
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi -110 001
CPMsG, All Circle
Subject: Institutional training of PA (MMS) at PTCs
With reference to the subject matter, it is informed that the competent authority has approved introduction of Induction training of PA (MMS) for 8 weeks,in case of for Direct recruits, and 9 weeks, in case of Promotion officials, who are recruited from the date of issue of this letter.
2. In this regard, it is further provided that six weeks of Institutional Induction training for Direct Recruits and seven weeks of Institutional Induction training for Promoted officials at identified PTCs shall be followed by two week of field attachment at place of posting where they shall be introduced to functioning of each branch/section. The training at identified PTCs shall be conducted as per the approved Standard Training Package only. A certificate of successful completion of field attachment should be forwarded to PTCs by Circle/Division concerned for each trainee after which Induction training dossiers will be returned to respective circles/divisions, as per existing instructions. Probation and/or confirmation of such officials will be governed as per instructions contained in Directorate’s letter no. 37-47/2010-SPB-I dated 16-04-2015 and Training Divisions letter no. 01-22/2010-Trg. dated 22-03-2017 along with letter no. 01-40/2008-Trg. dated 28-12-2020.
3. Such officials shall be imparted three Mid-career training, one each after 10 years, 20 years & 30 years of service, like other Direct Recruit Postal Assistants.
4. It is also provided that, due to sheer small size of this cadre, both Induction and In-service trainings shall be conducted only at PTC, Darbhanga (for circles under catchment area of PTC, Darbhanga; PTC, Vadodara; PTC, Mysuru and PTC, Madurai).
5. This issues with approval of competent authority.
Copy forward for information to:-
- 1. CGM, BD Directorate / PLl Directorate / Parcel Directorate.
- 2. Director, RAKNPA, Ghaziabad.
- 3. All General Managers (Finance)/Director, Postal Accounts/ D.D.A.P.
- 4. Senior PPS to Secretary (Post)/ Director General Postal Services.
- 5. PPS/PS to Addl. DG (Coordination) and all Members of PSB.
- 6. PPS/PS to Secretary (PSB).
- 7. Additional Secretary and Financial Adviser, Postal Directorate.
- 8. All Sr. DDsG, Postal Directorate.
- 9. Director General, P&T(Audit), Civil Lines, New Delhi
- 10. All DDsG, Postal Directorate.
- 11. Director, All PTCs
- 12. Incharge, All RTCs
- 13. All recognised Federations/Unions/Associations.
- 14. GM, CEPT, for uploading the order on the India Post website under “Training” Module of Circulars.
- 15. Spare Copy.