GDS to MTS Exam Result 2021 – Delhi Circle
Competitive Examination for appointment to the cadre of MTS from eligible GDS for the vacancy year 2021 (01-01-2021 to 31-12-2021) held on 26th December 2021- Declaration of result (Delhi Circle)
DEPARTMENT OF POSTS
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF POSTMASTER GENERAL
DELHI CIRCLE, MEGHDOOT BHAWAN, LINK ROAD
NEW DELHI 110001
The General Manager (Finance)
PAO, Civil Lines
The All Head of Divisions/Units
The Assistant Director (Staff & Vig)
No: Rectt/R-2/MTS/2021 Dated:- 25.01-2022
Sub: Competitive Examination for appointment to the cadre of MTS from eligible GDS for the vacancy year 2021 (01-01-2021 to 31-12-2021) held on 26th December 2021- Declaration of result.
I am directed to declare the result of GDS to MTS Examination for the year 2021 along with master list of all the successful candidates of Paper-I and Paper-ll. The following candidates are declared successful against the vacancies of their respective parent Divisions or as per the preference given by the candidates.
|S No.||Name of the Candidate |
|Comm||Roll No.||Marks in Paper-I||Remarks|
|East Division (1501)|
|1||Sarvesh Pandey||OC||1101001||86||Selected in Circle Office|
|2||Vishal Singh||OC||1101002||62||Selected in Circle Office|
|North Division (1502)|
|1||Nisha||OBC||1102003||60||Selected in Circle Office|
|West Division (1506)|
|1||Dhirendra Pratap Singh||OC||1106002||46||Selected in South Division|
2. The SSPOs, Delhi North Division, is directed to keep 01 (OC) vacancy reserved against the provisionally allowed candidate.
3. The Name/Roll Number/Community of above candidates is as per the information received from unit if however any mistake in the Name/Roll Number/Community of candidate is noticed the may be corrected and intimated to this office immediately.
4. The Divisional/Unit Heads is directed to cause timely issuance of appointment orders so that the official can join in their respective offices of posting at the earliest.
Encls: Merit list of above candidates containing marks in Paper-1 and Paper-II.
Assistart Director (Rectt & Estt)
O/o Chief Postmaster General
Delhi Circle, New Delhi-110001
Copy for information and necessary action to:
1. The Director, CEPT Mysore with request to upload the result on departmental website.
2. Office Copy and guard file.
3. Notice Board Circle Office.
MERIT LIST OF QUALIFIED CANDIDATES IN MTS EXAMINATION FOR THE YEAR 2021 HELD ON 26-12-2021
|SI. No.||Name of Unit||Name of Candidate|
|Comm||Roll No.||Cadre||Paper-I||Paper-II (MCQ)||Paper-II (Des)||Paper-II (Total)||REST||MERIT|
|1||Delhi East Division||Sarvesh Pandey||OC||1101001||GDS||86||23||16||39||QUALIFIED||1|
|2||Delhi East Division||Vishal Singh||OC||1101002||GDS||62||22||13||35||QUALIFIED||2|
|3||Delhi North Division||Nisha||OBC||1101003||GDS||60||18||15||33||QUALIFIED||3|
|4||Delhi East Division||Mahesh Kumar||OC||1101004||GDS||50||11||11||22||QUALIFIED||4|
|5||Delhi North Division||Arun Kaushik||OC||1102001|
|6||New Delhi West Division||Dhirendra Pratap Singh||OC||1106002||GDS||46||17||11||28||QUALIFIED||6|
|7||Delhi East Division||Deepak||OC||1101003||GDS||44||17||15||32||QUALIFIED||7|