GDS MTS to Postman Result 2021 – UP Circle
UP Circle Declared Result of LDCE for recruitment to Postman and Mail Guard from GDS and MTS for vacancy year 2021
Department of Posts, India
Office of the Chief Postmaster General,UP Circle, Lucknow-226001
Memo No.: Rectt/M-77/PM-MG/DE/2021/5 Dated at Lucknow the, 23.01.2022.
Sub: Declaration of result of Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for recruitment to the cadre of Postman and Mail Guard from eligible MTS and GDS for the vacancy year 2021 (01.01.2021 to 31.12.2021) held on 14th November, 2021 (Sunday) followed by Data Entry Skill Test (DEST) held on 23.01.2022 (Sunday).
The Result of the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for recruitment to the cadre of Postman and Mail Guard from eligible MTS and GDS for the vacancy year 2021 (01.01.2021 to 31.12.2021) held on 14th November, 2021 (Sunday) followed by Data Entry Skill Test (DEST) held on 23.01.2022 (Sunday) is hereby declared.
2. The relevant Annexures prepared are as given below:
|Annexure-1||Allotment of Home Divisions in respect of qualified MTS candidates & allotment of other Divisions to surplus qualified MTS candidates|
|Annexure-2||Details of vacancies after allotment of Home Divisions & other Divisions to surplus candidate in respect of qualified MTS candidates|
|Annexure-3||Allotment of Home Divisions in respect of qualified GDS candidates against total unfilled vacancies ad mentioned in Annexure-2|
|Annexure-4||Details of vacancies after allotment of Home Divisions in respect of qualified GDS candidates.|
2.1. Officer of appointment/promotion will be given by concerned Divisions/Units to selected candidates given 30 days time to either accept or refuse the offer. If a candidate does not given his acceptance or refusal to join the offered post within the stipulated time, it shall be deemed to have been accepted. However, if such a candidate is already selected/appointed for/in a higher post, doesn’t given his acceptance, it shall be deemed to have been refused. These provisions of ‘deemed acceptance’ and ‘deemed refusal’ should be communicated to the candidate.
2.2. Allotted of other Divisions to surplus qualified GDS candidates as per their category will be done on unfilled vacancies later on. If any successful candidate does not join in allotted Division or submit his/her refusal, such Vacancy will be also be taken into account to allotted of Division to surplus candidate next in merit.
3. The selection of the candidates is based on the eligibility criteria for qualifying bin the examination issued vide this office Notification of even No. dated 04.10.2021.
4. In case of deciding of inter-se rank/merit in case of more that one Candidates scoring equal marks, instructions contained Directorate’s letter No. 04-08/2019-SPN-I dated 11.12.2020 has been followed and accordingly Inter-se rank/merit has been be decided as per date of birth where the older candidate will be placed higher than the younger candidate for all categories including GDS candidates.
5. The informative relating to the Names of the Candidates, their Roll numbers and Community have been shown on the basis of informative furnished by the Heads of Regional/Divisional office.The Head of the Division/Units are requested that particulars of successful candidates , viz. Roll numbers, names, community and their eligibility to appear in the said examination, are re-checked before declaration of their result. They will also check that number of such candidates allotted to their Units is not more than the number of vacancies proposed to be filled through the said examination.
6. In case, if it is found subsequently that any of the selected candidate (s) was not eligible to appear in the examination under the existing Rules/Instructions on the subject or for any reasons or in case any discrepancy is found with regard to announcement of Results of any Candidate for any reason whatsoever his/her name will be deleted from the list of successful candidates, as the case may be.
7. In respect of SC/ST candidates, “promotion of the candidates is provisional subject to verification of their case status. Head of the Unit will taken an undertaking from the officials to this effect at the time of their relieving and ensure verification of case status within one month”.
8. The Divisions/Regions are requested to verify the Current Status of the candidates of the all qualified candidates before declaration of the results. If any discrepancy is found in respect of any item, the matter should immediately be reported to this office and respective result should not be declared until receipt of clearance from this office. Further, in case of any disciplinary/criminal/ vigilance case is pending or punishment is current against any candidate, the matter should be referred to this office for obtaining the instructions and result should not be declared until receipt of clearance from this Office.
9. This result is also subject to any change in merit list of selected candidates for any reason in accordance with the existing Rules and Instructions on the Subject. It may be ensured that no Provision candidate is given appointment without regularization of the candidature and such cases need not to be kept pending except in very exceptional & unavoidable circumstances.
10. In respect of surplus qualified candidates, it may be brought to the notice of such candidates that preferences given in application form is final and no withdrawal or change is allowed subsequently. Action will be initiated against such candidate as the entire exercise will become futile.
11. Requests for re-totaling/revaluation will not be entertained in the light of instructions of the Directorate. Photo copies of Answer Sheets will be supplied to the candidates, on submission of application under RTI Act, only on furnishing OMR Form No. and Roll Number.
11.1. Applications under RTI Act for supply of photo copies of Answer Sheets will be entertained in the following manner:-
Candidates, who wish to have the copies of Answer Sheets supplied, are required to lay a fee of Rs.25/- per paper with key plus Rs.10/- towards fee for application under RTI Act in the post office accounts and submit their applications through the Division/Unit concerned along with the receipt for payment of fee in original.
This is issued with approval of the Chief PMG,U.P. Circle, Lucknow.
DA: Ad above
APMG (TG & DE)
O/o the Chief PMG,
UP Circle, Lucknow – 226 001
Copy for information & necessary action to:
- 1. The Director (DE) Postal Directorate, New Delhi
- 2. The PMsG Agra/Allahabad/Bareilly/Gorakhpur/Kanpur/Lucknow HQ/Varansi Region.
- 3. The DPS Ghaziabad..
- 4. All the Units Head of UP Circle.
- 5. The Officer Incharge, P & T Admin. Cell, APS Centre Pin-900746, C/O 56 APO
- 6. The Director, PTC, Saharanpur.
- 7. The Director (CEPT) Mysore for uploading this results on India Post website.
- 8. Office & spare copy.