Submission of AIPR under Rule 18 of Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules, 1964
All IPoS Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ officers are requested to fill the complete details in the AIPR form and strictly comply with the guidelines of CVC Vigilance Manual, 2017 while submitting the Annual immovable Property Returns (AIPRs) for the year ending 2021.
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
Subject: Submission of AIPR under Rule 18 of Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules, 1964 – reg.
I am directed to invite your kind attention to Rule 18(1) (ii) of CCS (Conduct) Rules, 1964 which reads as under :
“Every Government servant belonging to any service or holding any post included Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ shall submit an Annual Report in such form as may be prescribed by the Government in this regard giving full particulars regarding the immovable property inherited by him/her or owned or acquired by him/her on lease or mortgage either in his / her own name or in the name of any member of his family or on the name of any other persons”.
2. DoP&T vide circular No. 11/7/2011-EO(PR) dated 4th April 2011, has provided that officers who do not submit the property return in time would be denied Vigilance Clearance and will not be considered for promotion and empanelment for senior level posts in Government of India. Government of India have also decided the Annual Property Return as on January 1, every year in respect of Members of All India Service and other Group ‘A’ Central Service Officers will be placed in the public domain by 31st January.
3. In view of the above, all IPos Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ officers are requested to fill the complete details in the AIPR form and strictly comply with the guidelines of CVC Vigilance Manual, 2017 while submitting the Annual immovable Property Returns (AIPRs) for the year ending 2021. All the officers are requested to submit the AIPRs latest by 31st January, 2022.
4. All the IPoS Group ‘A’ officers are requested to file AIPR for the year ending 2021 through IPR module in SPARROW portal only. AIPR module in SPARROW will get disabled on 31.01.2022, hence, no AIPR can be submitted after 31.01.2022. Reference documents i.e. acquisition and disposal permission may kindly be uploaded with AIPR for future reference and making these documents permanent record as per of AIPR. In case of any technical problem, the SPG Section may be contacted at phone no. 011-23044832. While submitting the AIPR, it may please be ensured that all details have been filled up properly.
5. As regard, AIPRs of officers other than IPoS, Group ‘A’, the Heads of Circle will maintain and scrutinize the AIPRs and furnished as Annual certificate by 01.03.2022 that AIPRs of all these officers have been received, scrutinized and maintained in Circle Office.
Assistant Director General (SPG)
- 1. Sr. PPS to Secretary (Posts)/PPS to Director General Postal Service.
- 2. Sr. PPS/PPS to All Members, PSB/Addl. DG (Co-ordination).
- 3. Sr. Deputy Director General (Vigilance) & CVO/Chief General Manager, Parcel Directorate/ PLI Directorate/BD Directorate.
- 4. All Chief Postmasters General/Postmasters General. (with a request to circulate copy of this letter to all JAG, STS and JTS IPoS Group ‘A’ officers in Circle)
- 5. Director, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai National Postal Academy, Ghaziabad.
- 6. CGM, CEPT Mysore
- 7. Addl. DG, APS C/o 56 APO.
- 8. Secretary, Postal Service Board/All Deputy Directors General.
- 9. GM(CEPT), Mysore, with a request to upload the order on India Post Website.
- 10. All GMs/Directors, Postal Directorate/BD Directorate/Parcel Directorate/PLI Directorate.
- 11. All Assistant Directors General (ADsG), Postal Directorate/ AGMs, BD Directorate / Parcel Directorate/PLI Directorate.
- 12. All IPoS Group ‘A’ officers on deputation.
- 13. All PS Group ‘B’ officers working in the Postal Directorate. (To submit the AIPR Directly to SPG section as per proforma enclosed)
- 14. The Section Officer, Vigilance Branch, DOP, Dak Bhawan New Delhi.
- 15. CS to Member (P)
- 16. Guard File.
(O. P. Pokhriyal)
Assistant Director (SPG-I)