SAG Officers Promotion and Postings in DOP
Promotion and Postings of Senior Administrative Grade (SAG) officers of Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’ to Higher Administrative Grade (HAG) of the service and transfers/postings of regular HAG Officers of Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’ – Order Dated 06.12.2021
No. 1-12/2020-SPG (Vol. II)
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi- 110 001
Subject: Promotion and Postings of Senior Administrative Grade (SAG) officers of Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’ to Higher Administrative Grade (HAG) of the service and transfers/postings of regular HAG Officers of Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’ – regarding.
The president to pleased to order promotion of the following Senior Administrative Grade (SAG) officers of Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’ to Higher Administrative Grade (HAG) of the Service in level 15 of the Pay Matrix (Rs. 1,82,200 – 2,24,100) with effect from the date of assumption of charge of the post un till further orders. Consequent upon their promotion, the officers are posted as mentioned below:
|S. No.||Name of the officer||Present Posting||Posting on promotion|
|1.||Ms. Veena Ramakrishna Srinivas |
|PMG (Mails & BD), Tamilnadu Circle||CPMG, Maharashtra Circle|
|2.||Shri K. Prakash |
|On return from deputation||CPGM, Jharkhand Circle|
|3.||Shri Ajay Kumar Roy |
|DDG (Mail Operations) , Postal Directorate, New Delhi||CGM, Parcel Directorate, New Delhi|
2. In case the officers wish to choose the date of fixation of pay under FR- 22(I)(a)(1), they can do so within one month from the date of assumption of charge.
3. The officers may be relieved to join their new post on promotion.
4. Ms. Manju Pillai (IPoS:1991), Shri Sujit Kumar Choudary (IPoS:1991) and Shri Subrat Das (IPoS:1991) who are on deputation outside the cadre, will be given proforma promotion under NBR in accordance with the extant instructions of the subject.
5. Orders of the Competent Authority are also issued for transfers/postings of the following officers of Higher Administrative Grade (HAG) of the Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’ with immediate effect in the interest of service.
|S. No.||Name of the officer||Present Posting||Posting on transfer||Remarks|
|1.||Maj. Gen. D.V. Mahesh|
|On Deputation to APS||CPMG, J&K Vircle||Vice Shri. Shailendra Dashora|
|2.||Shri. Shailendra Dashora |
|CPMG, J&K Vircle||CPMG,Rajasthan Circle||Against Ms. Anula Kumar being on long leave.|
*Officers will be relieved only on arrival of the reliever.
6. Relevant charge reports may be sent in due course.
7. Hindi version will follow.
Copy forwarded to:-
- 1. PS to MOC/MOSC
- 2. Sr. PPS to Secretary (Posts)/PPS to Director General Postal Services.
- 3. Appointment Committee of the Cabinet (ACC), Department of Personnel & Training, New Delhi, w.r.t. their Communication No. 24-7/2021-EO (SM. II) dated 16.11.2021.
- 4. PPS/PS to Additional Director General (Coordination)/All Members, Postal Service Board.
- 5. Additional Secretary & Financial Advisor/ Sr. DDG (Vigilance) & CVO/Sr. DDG (PAF).
- 6. Director, RAKNPA, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- 7. All Chief Postmasters General/Post Masters General.
- 8. CGM, PLI Directorate/CGM, Parcel Directorate/CGM, CEPT, Bengaluru.
- 9. Addl. DG, APS C/o 56 APO.
- 10. Officers concerned with respect to join the promoted post and get the APAR for the period before promotion filled (In consultation with their PAR Managers) and sent to the Concerned Reporting Authority/Reviewing Authority for further orders.
- 11. Director General, P&T (Audit), Civil Lines, New Delhi.
- 12. All DDsG/GMS/Secretary, PSB, Postal Directorate/Parcel Dte./PLI Dte.
- 13. All General Managers (Finance)/Directors Postal Accounts/DDAP.
- 14. GM, CEPT, Mysore with a request to upload the order on India Post Website.
- 15. Chief Engineer (Civil), Postal Directorate.
- 16. All Directorates, Postal Training Centers.
- 17. Director (Admin), Dak Bhawan, New Delhi.
- 18. ADsG (Admin)/Gen. Admin.
- 19. PEA/C&A/PB/Admin./GA/PE-II/Hindi/Parliament Sections & NIC/Reception Dak Bhawan.
- 20.CS to Member (P)/ Shri. C. P. Singh (IP, SPG-I)/PAR Custodians/Managers of the Circle with the request to generate the APAR ad per rule so that APARs for the period prior to promotion can be filled by the officer concerned and and sent to the Reporting/Reviewing Authorities for further action.
- 21. SO’s Guard file.
Assistant Director General (SPG)