Rule 38 Transfer West Bengal Circle 2021
The approval of the Chief Postmaster General, West Bengal Circle, Kolkata – 700012 is hereby conveyed on lntra – Circle and lnter – Circle transfer under Rule – 38 of Postal Manual Volume lV
भारतीय डाक विभाग / DEPARTMENT OF POSTS, INDIA
मुख्य पोस्टमास्टर जनरल का कार्यालय / OFFICE OF THE CHIEF POSTMASTER GENERAL
पश्चिम बंगाल सर्किल / WEST BENGAL CIRCLE
कोलकाता / KOLKATA – 700012
Ph&Fax – 033-2212-0120
Memo No. SFA/R-38/Outward Register/WB Circle/2021 Dated at Kolkata-700012, the 21-12-2021
The approval of the Chief Postmaster General, West Bengal Circle, Kolkata – 700012 is hereby conveyed on lntra – Circle and lnter – Circle transfer under Rule – 38 of Postal Manual Volume lV as amended from time to time in respect of the officials vide Annexure – A against the respective quota and community of vacancy.
The above transfer is subject to the following conditions that :-
1. That the seniority of the official on joining in new unit will be determined in accordance with the provisions of Rule- 38 of Postal Manual Vol. IV.
2. That he/she will not claim any T.A/ T.P.
3. That the option exercised once by the official is final.
4. That he/she will not claim repatriation to his parent unit immediately.
5. If any disciplinary/vigilance case is pending against the official, he/she should not be relieved and detailed report in this matter should be submitted to this office.
6. Before giving effect to the transfer order, a written declaration agreeing to the conditions of transfer detailed above, should be obtained from the official and kept in his/her Service Book.
It is further intimated that the cases of transfer of remaining officials vide Outward Transfer Request Register of this year are kept in waiting list and will be processed and considered in the next year according to the availability of vacancy in the respective unit.
Encl : As above
Asstt. Postmaster General (Staff & E&PN)
O/o the Chief Postmaster General
West Bengal Circle, Kolkata-700012