Promotion of Sh. HC Aggarwal (IPoS:1988) CPMG Maharashtra Circle to Member PLI
Promotion and postings of Higher Administrative Grade (HAG) officer – Sh. HC Aggarwal (IPoS:1988) CPMG Maharashtra Circle To Member PLI
No. 1-11/2020-SPG-I (Vol. III)
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi -110 001
Subject: Promotion and postings of Higher Administrative Grade (HAG) officer of Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’ to the Higher Administrative Grade +(HAG+) [Member, Postal Services Board/Addl. Director General(Coordination)] in the Service-regarding.
The President is pleased to order the promotion of the following Higher Administrative Grade (HAG) officer of Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’ to the Higher Administrative Grade +(HAG+) [Member, Postal Services Board and Additional Director General (Coordination)l in Level-16 (Rs. 2,05,400 – 2,24,400) of the Pay Matrix with effect from the date of assumption of charge of the post and until further orders:
|SI. No.||Name of the officer (Sh./Shri)||Presently posted||Posting on promotion||Remarks|
|1.||Shri Harish Chand Agrawal (IPoS:1988)||Chief Postmaster General, Maharashtra Circle.||Member (PLI), Postal Services Board & Chairman, PLI Investment Board.||Against the existing vacancy.|
2. In case the officer wishes to choose the date of fixation of pay under FR-22(D)(a)(1), he can do so within one month from the date of assumption of the charge.
3. Relevant charge reports may be sent in due course.
4. Hindi version will follow.
Copy forwarded to:
- 1. PS to Minister of Communications/Minister of State for Communications.
- 2. Sr. PPS to Secretary (Posts)/PPS to Director General Postal Services.
- 3. Appointments Committee of the Cabinet – with reference to their Communication
- No. 24/01/2021-EO(SM.II) dated 19.11.2021.
- 4. PPS/PS to Additional Director General (Coordination)/All Members of Postal Services Board.
- 5. Officer concerned.
- 6. AS&FA/ Sr. DDG (Vigilance) & CVO/Sr. DDG (PAF).
- 7. Addl. DG, APS C/o 56 APO.
- 8. Director, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai National Postal Academy, Ghaziabad.
- 9. All Chief Postmasters General/ Postmasters General.
- 10. CGM (PLI)/CGM (Parcel).
- 11. All DDsG/GMs/Secretary (PSB).
- 12. GM (CEPT), Mysore, with a request to upload the order in India Post Website.
- 13. All General Managers (Finance)/Directors Postal Accounts/DDAP.
- 14. Chief Engineer (Civil), Postal Directorate.
- 15. All Directors, Postal Training Centres.
- 16. Director (Admn.), Dak Bhawan, New Delhi.
- 17. ADSG (Admn.)/(Gen. Admn.).
- 18. All Sections of Postal Directorate (through e-Office).
- 19. PEA/C&A/PB/Admn. /GA/PE-II/Parliament Sections & NIC, Dak Bhawan.
- 20. CS to Member (P): wrt APAR.
- 21. Hindi Section for providing the hindi version of the order.
- 22. SO’s Guard File/IP(Sh. CP Singh/e-Office notice board.
Assistant Director General (SPG)