Inviting options from Junior Administrative Grade (JAG) Officers of Indian Postal Service (IPoS)
Inviting options from Junior Administrative Grade (JAG) Officers of Indian Postal Service (IPoS), Group ‘A’ for their postings on rotational transfer.
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhavan, Sansad Marg
1. All CPMsG
2. Director, RAKNPA
3. All PTCs
4. GM. BD Dte.
5. All JAG officers working in the Postal Dte.
Subject: Inviting options from Junior Administrative Grade (JAG) Officers of Indian Postal Service (IPoS), Group ‘A’ for their postings on rotational transfer.
Kindly refer to OM No. 4-9/2011-SPG dated 04.04.2017, 29.03.2012 and 16.01.2017 regarding Transfer Policy for the officers of Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’ along with Vigilance Division’s note No.4-7/2009-Vig. dated 08.03.2018 wherein sensitive and non-sensitive posts in Department of Posts have been identified along with tenure.
2. In view of the above, officers mentioned in Annexure-I will be due for rotational transfer during the year 2022 ar,.d, hence they may be advised to prefer their choice of posting in the prescribed format enclosed at Annexure-Il. Three different stations should be mentioned. No specific post should be indicated in the option.
3. Other officers who want to change the place of posting on personal grounds and have not completed the tenure can also submit the request in the format enclosed at Annexure-II with the declaration that they will forgo TA/TP in case their request is considered. The requests received during the year 2021 will also be submitted to TPC for consideration.
1. GM (CEPT), Mysore with a request to upload the letter on India Post website for information of all officers of Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
2. Concerned officers for information and necessary action.
|SI. NO.||Name of the officer (S/Shri)||Present Deployment|
|1.||Jagdeep Gupta||Director (Vigilance), Postal Directorate|
|2.||Nirmal Singh||DPS (HQ & Mail Mktg), Ambala|
|3.||Manoj Kumar-II||DPS, Calicut Region (Kozhikode), Kerala Circle|
|4.||Annamalai Sarvanan||Director, CEPT, Chennai, Tamil Nadu Circle|
|5.||Sunil Kumar Rai||DPS(HQ & Mail Mktg), Dehradun, Uttarakhand Circle|
|6.||Neeraj Kumar Jha||Director (PMU-II), Postal Dte|
|7.||Ms. Kaiya Arora||DPS (HQ, Mumbai (Station tenure completed)|
|8.||Pawan Kumar Dalmia||DPS, Nagpur Region, Maharashtra Circle|
|9.||Dr. S. Shivaram||Dir. (HQ & Mail Mktg), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh Circle|
|10.||Ram Vilas Choudhary||Dir. (Mails & BD), New Delhi|
|11.||Ms. Binti Choudhary||Director (PMU-I), Postal Dte.|
|12.||Aashish Singh Thakur||DPS (HO, Raipur, Chhattisgarh Circle|
|13.||Dinesh Kumar Mistry||DPS (HQ & Maii Mktg), Shimla, H. P. Circle|