Rule 38 Inter Circle List Tamilnadu Circle 2021
Approval of the Chief Postmaster General, Tamilnadu Circle is hereby conveyed for Inter-Circle Transfer under Rule 38 of Postal Manual Vol IV – TamilNadu Circle 2021
भारतीय डाक विभाग,DEPARTMENT OF POSTS, INDIA
मुख्य पोस्टमास्टर जनरल कार्यालय, तमिलनाडु परिमंडल,चेन्नई – 600 002
Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Tamilnadu Circle, Chennai- 600 002
Memo No.STA/29-162/2021 at Chennai 600 002 the 24.11.2021
In pursuance of the orders contained in Directorate’s letter No. 141-141/2013-SPB-I dated 17.1.2019, approval of the Chief Postmaster General, Tamilnadu Circle, Chennai 600002 is hereby conveyed for Inter-Circle transfer under Rule-38 of Postal Manual Volume IV as amended from time to time, in case of the officials (at request) as in the Annexures.
Annexure I (Postal Assistant)
Annexure II (Sorting Assistant)
Annexure III (Postman)
Annexure IV (MTS)
Annexure V (Skilled Artisan)
2. The above transfer is subject to the following conditions that:-
(1) The officials will not claim any composite transfer grant,, joining time etc for their transfer to the new division.
(2) Their seniority on transfer will be fixed in accordance with the provisions of Rule 38 of Postal Manual volume IV as amended from time to time.
(3) If any disciplinary / vigilance case is pending/ contemplated against the officials, he/she should not be relieved and action may be taken as per instruction in Para 3.C.(xv) of Directorate’s letter No 141-141/2013-SPB-I dated 17.1.2019
(4) They may be relieved only after receipt of posting order from the new division.
3. Before giving effect to the transfer orders, written declarations agreeing to the conditions of transfer detailed above should be obtained from the officials and kept in their service book.
Charge reports should be sent to all concerned.
DA: Annexure I to V
सहायक पोस्टमास्टर जनरल (स्टाफ)/
Assistant Postmaster General (Staff)
कृते मुख्य पोस्टमास्टर जनरल, तमिलनाडु परिमंडल/
for Chief PMG, Tamilnadu Circle,
चेन्नई 600 002/Chennai 600 002.
Tel. 044-28520390/Fax No. 044 – 28521538
A copy of this memo is issued to:
1. The Postmaster General, Chennai City Region / Mails & BD, Chennai 600 002 / Central Region, Tiruchirapalli 620 001 / Southern Region, Madurai 625 002/ Western Region, Coimbatore 642 002 for information and necessary action.
2. The SSRM, Airmail Sorting Division, Chennai 600 027/SRM, RMS M Division / Chennai Sorting Division – Chennai – 600 008 for information and necessary action.
3. Senior Manager, MMS Chennai -600 002 for information and necessary action.
4. Recognized service Association /Union