Provision of connection to officials on deputation to Army Postal Service
Provision of connection to officials on deputation to army Postal Service for appearing in Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for promotion to the post of Inspector Posts.
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi- 110 001
Dated: November 11, 2021
1) All Chief Postmasters General/ Postmasters General
2) Chief General Manager, BD/ Parcel /PLI Directorate, CEPT
3) Director, RAKNPA / Directors of all Postal Training Centers
4) Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, New Delhi
5) All General Manager (Finance) / Directors Postal Accounts / DDAP
Subject: Provision of connection to officials on deputation to army Postal Service for appearing in Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for promotion to the post of Inspector Posts.
I am directed to refer to Directorate letter of even number dated 26.06.2018 and clarifications issued vide letter of even number dated 14.06.2019 and 27.09.2019 relating to grant of grace marks to officials on deputation to Army Postal Service (APS) in Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for promotion to the post of Inspector Posts.
2. Concession granted to APS personnel vide aforesaid letters have been reviewed and the Competent Authority has decided to withdraw all concession presently available to APS personnel for appearing in LDCE for Inspector Posts.
3. Withdrawal of concession shall be effective for vacancies arising on or after 01.01.2022, i.e. from recruitment year 2022 onwards.
Assistant Director General (SPN)
Tel: 011 -23096038
- 1. PS to Minister of Communications / Minister of State for Communications
- 2. Sr. PPS/PSO to Secretary (Posts) / Director General Postal Service
- 3. PPS/PS to Members of Postal Services Board.
- 4. Additional Secretary & Financial Advisor.
- 5. Sr. DDG(Vigilance) & CVO, Sr. DDG(PAF)
- 6. Director General, P&T (Audit), Civil Lines, New Delhi
- 7. Secretary, Postal Services Board / All Dy. Director General
- 8. Director (DE), Dak Bhawan for information.
- 9. All recognized service Unions / Federation / Association
- 10. Portal Upload, CEPT with request to upload this letter on India Post Website.
- 11. Office Copy / Guard file
- 12. Spare Copy