JAG Officers Promotion and Postings in SAG – DOP Orders
Promotion and postings of Junior Administrative Grade (JAG) officers of Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’ to Senior Administrative Grade (SAG) of the Service and transfer/posting of regular SAG officers of Indian postal Service, Group ‘A’- regarding.
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110 001
Dated : 18/11/2021
Subject: Promotion and postings of Junior Administrative Grade (JAG) officers of Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’ to Senior Administrative Grade (SAG) of the Service and transfer/posting of regular SAG officers of Indian postal Service, Group ‘A’- regarding.
The President is pleased to order promotion of the Following junior Administrative Grade (JAG) officers of Indian Postal Service Group ‘A’ to the Senior Administrative Grade (SAG) of the service in level 14 of the pay Matrix (Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200/-) with effect from the date of assumption of charge of the post and until further orders. Consequent upon their promotion. The officers are posted as mentioned below:
|SI. No.||Name of the officer (S/Shri)||Present posting||Posting on promotion|
|1.||Abhisek Kumar Singh (IPoS:2003)||Director (IR & GB), Postal Directorate, New Delhi||DDG (Marketing), Postal Directorate, New Delhi against vacant post|
|2.||Ms. Priti Agarwal (IPoS:2003)||Joint Director, RAKNPA, Ghaziabad||PMG, Vadodara Region against vacant post|
|3.||Dushyant Mudgal||Additional GM, Parcel Directorate, New Delhi||GM (Operations), Parcel Directorate, New Delhi against vacant post|
|4.||Sayeed Rashid||DPS, Vijayawada Region||PMG, Vijayawada Region against vacant post|
|5.||Col. Vinod Kumar (IPoS:2003)||On deputation to APS||PMG, Vijayawada Region Region against vacant post|
|6.||Manoj Kumar-I (IPoS:2003)||DPS Kolkata City Region||PMG, Sambalpur Region against vacant post|
2. In case the officers wish to choose the date of fixation of pay under FR-22(I)(a)(1), they can do so within one month from the date of assumption of charge.
3. The officers may be believed to join their new post of promotion.
4. Ms. Rashi Sharma (IPoS: 2003), who is on deputation outside the cadre, will be given proforma promotion under NBR in accordance with the extant instructions on the subject.
5. Orders of the Competent Authority is hereby also conveyed for transfers/postings of the following officers Senior Administrative Grade (SAG) of the Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’ with immediate effect based on his request and administrative requirement:
|SI. No.||Name of the officer (S/Shri)||Present posting||Posting on transfer||Remarks|
|1.||G. Natarajan (IPoS:2001(||PMG, Southern Region, Madurai||PMG, Chennai City Region||On request against vacant post and without TA/TP|
6. Relevant charge reports may be sent in due course.
7. Hindi version will follow.
Copy forwarded to:
- 1. PS to MOC/MOSC
- 2. Sr. PPS to Secretary (Posts)/PPS to Director General Postal Services
- 3. Appointments Committee of the Cabinet, Department of Personnel & Training, New Delhi, w.r.t. their Communication No. 24/19/2021-EO (SM. II) dated 10.11.2021.
- 4. PPS/PS to Additional Director General (Coordination)/All Members, Postal Services Board.
- 5. Additional Secretary & Financial Advisor/DDG(Vigilance) & CVO/Sr. DDG(PAF)
- 6. Director, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai Postal Academy, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- 7. All Chief Postmasters General/ Postmasters General.
- 8. CGM(PLI)/CGM (Parcel)/CGM, CEPT, Bengaluru.
- 9. Addl. DG, APS C/o 56 APO
- 10. Officers concerned with request to join the promoted post and get the APAR for the period of promotion filled (in consultation with their PAR Managers) and sent to the Concerned Reporting Authority/Reviewing Authority for completion.
- 11. Director General, P&T (Audit), Civil Lines, New Delhi
- 12. All DDsG/GMs/Secretary (PSB)
- 13. All General Managers (Finance)/ Directors Postal Accounts/DDAP
- 14. GM (CEPT), Mysuru with a request to upload the order in India Post Website.
- 15. Chief Engineer (Civil), Postal Directorate.
- 16. All Directors, Postal Training Centers.
- 17. Director (Admin.), Dak Bhawan, New Delhi.
- 18. ADsG (Admin.), ADG (Gen. Admn.)
- 19. PEA/C&A/PB/Admn./GA/PE-II/Hindi/Parliament Sections & NIC/Receptions, Dak Bhawan.
- 20. CS to Member (P)/PAR Managers of the Concerned Directorates/Circles w.r.t. SPARROW and with the request to generate the APAR as per rule so that APARs for the period before promotion can be filled by the officer concerned and sent to Reporting and Reviewing Authorities for completions.
- 21. SO’s Guard File.
Assistant Director General (SPG)