SB Order 33/2021 – PM CARES for Children Scheme 2021
Department of Posts issued SB Order 33/2021 Regarding Introduction of “PM CARES for Children Scheme, 2021” – SB Order dated 29 October 2021
SB Order 33/2021
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
(Financial Services Division)
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001
All Heads of Circles / Regions
Subject of SB Order 33/2021 – Regarding Introduction of “PM CARES for Children Scheme, 2021”
The undersigned is directed to say that Ministry of Finance (DEA) has introduced “PM CARES for Children Scheme, 2021” vide its notification No. GSR 723(E) dated 06.10.2021 received through MoF (DEA) OM No. 14/1/2019-NS-pt(1) dated 08.10.2021. Copy of notification is attached herewith for information.
2. Detailed Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for operation of the scheme has been prepared in consultation with the Nodal ministries i.e. Ministry of Finance (DEA), Ministry of Women and Child Development and CEPT, Chennai is attached herewith.
3. Detailed Standard Accounting Procedure (SAP) will be released shortly after receipt of Head of Account and GL Codes from PA wing.
4. It is requested to circulate this scheme to all Post offices for information, guidance and necessary action.
5. This is issued with the approval of competent authority.
Enclosed: Annexure – A & B
Assistant Director (SB-II
Copy to: –
- 1. Sr. PPS to Secretary (Posts)
- 2. PS to Director General Postal Services.
- 3. PPS/ PS to Addl. DG (Co-ordination)/Member (Banking)/Member (O)/Member (P)/ Member (Planning & HRD)/Member (PLI)/Member (Tech)/AS & FA
- 4. Addl. Director General, APS, New Delhi
- 5. Chief General Manager, BD Directorate / Parcel Directorate / PLI Directorate
- 6. Sr. Deputy Director General (Vig) & CVO) / Sr. Deputy Director General (PAF)
- 7. Director, RAKNPA / CGM, CEPT / Directors of all PTCs
- 8. Director General P & T (Audit), Civil Lines, New Delhi
- 9. Secretary, Postal Services Board/ All Deputy Directors General
- 10. All General Managers (Finance) / Directors Postal Accounts / DDAP
- 11. Chief Engineer (Civil), Postal Directorate
- 12. All recognized Federations / Unions / Associations
- 13. The Under Secretary, MOF (DEA), NS-II Section, North Block, New Delhi.
- 14. The Joint Director & HOD, National Savings Institute, ICCW Building, 4 Deendayal Upadhyay Marg, New Delhi-110002
- 15. GM, CEPT, Mysuru – for uploading the order on the India Post website.
- 16. ADG (OL) for information and Hindi Translation of SB Order.
- 17. Guard File
Download PDF of SB Order 33/2021 with