PTC Saharanpur Induction Training 2021 – Batch No. 386
Regarding conduct of Postal Assistant (DR) Induction training of batch No.386th through Online (Theoretical) and Onsite (Practical) mode – PTC Saharanpur
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
डाक विभाग DEPARTMENT OF POSTS
कार्यालय निदेशक :, डाक प्रशिक्षण केन्द्र, सहारनपुर – 247002
Office of the Director, Postal Training Centre, Saharanpur – 247002
The Chief PMG
Uttar Pradesh Circle
No: – PL-2/6/Trg/Ch.VI Dated at Saharanpur, the 05.10.2021
Sub: Regarding conduct of Postal Assistant (DR) Induction training of batch No.386th through Online (Theoretical) and Onsite (Practical) mode.
Sir / Madam
This is regarding conduct of Postal Assistant (DR) Induction training through Online (Theoretical) and Onsite (Practical) mode.
2. As per the orders contained in Training Division, Postal Directorate letter No.01-22/2010-Trg. dated 09.09.2021, (copy enclosed), this PTC with the approval of competent authority decides and schedules Induction training programme for Postal Assistant (DR) batch No. 386th as under:-
2.1 First part of the said Induction Training i.e. Theoretical part will be held on C-DOT meetings platform from 08.11.2021 to 08.12.2021 (25 days) as per the schedule enclosed as Annexure-A.
2.2 The second part of the said Induction training i.e. Practical training will be conducted ONSITE at PTC Saharanpur for the same batch of trainees from 10.12.2021 to 07.01.2022 (23 Days).
3. For the said batch, 100 seats are hereby allotted to the Uttar Pradesh Circle. It is requested to issue orders for first part of the training for PA cadre staff waiting for Induction training to join through C-DOT meetings specifically through respective WTCs where Trainers will keep attendance register in the WTC and will mark attendance of the candidates during the entire period of Theoretical training. Orders for the second part of the said Induction training i.e. Practical training to be conducted ONSITE at PTC Saharanpur for the same batch of trainees from 10.12.2021 to 07.01.2022 (23 Days) may also be issued with the directions for the trainees to reach PTC Saharanpur on 09.12.2021 positively.
4. As per Instruction of the Directorate, a maximum of two days leave can be granted to tbe candidates during entire training period.
5. In view of above, it is requested to kindly nominate the PA (DR) cadre staff waiting for Induction Training foe the Batch No.386th starting from 08.11.2021.
6.1 Also, it is requested to send the consolidated nominations by 25.10.2021, furnishing the following information in soft copy (MS Excel only) by email at email@example.com:
|Name &Period of the course:||PA (DR) Induction Training||Period: 08.11.2021to 08.12.2021|
|SI. No.||Name of Official||Gender||Designation||Division/Region/Circle Name||Whatsapp Number of the official||Email ID of the official|
6.2 Further, it is requested to send the consolidated information of the concerned SSPOs/SPOs and WTCs In+charge/Trainer along with above information in below prescribed format:
|Details of the concerned||Name of In-Charge/Trainer||Gender||Deson||Division/Region/Circle Name||Whatsapp Number of the official||Email ID of the official|
7. Detailed instruction/SOP on conduct of online training is attached separately as Annexure-B for further circulation to all unit heads and all trainees who are being nominated for training. The online training will be conducted through C-DOT (Centre for development of Telematics) Video Conferencing Solution, developed by Telecom Technology Centre of Govt. Of India.
8. The nominated candidates should be exclusively spared for the said online training. To attend the online training, the officials should have laptop/desktop with inbuilt camera/web camera with uninterrupted connectivity during the online training session.
9. The Quick User Guide and Instructions for attending the C-DOT meetings are enclosed as Annexure-C for ready reference of the participants.
10. A Whatsapp group will be created for WTCs Trainer/In-Change and Divisional Heads for communicating to the nominated participants and detailed information will also be shared to them through the respective Whatsapp group. As a test check, the demo session will be conducted on 05.11.2021 (Friday) at 10:00 AM onwards before the commencement of the said course from 08.11.2021. All participants may be directed to join the said demo class through broadband using Computer / Laptop only from the respective WTCs/Training Venue. Demo session link will also be shared to the nominated participants in the respective Whatsapp group.
11. Full utilization of allotted seats may kindly be ensured.
DA: As above
Postal Training Centre
Copy for information & necessary action to:
1. The PMG, Bareilly Region, Bareilly-243001
2. The Director Postal Services, Ghaziabad-201002
3. The ADG (Training), Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi
4. The General Manager, CEPT Mysore with a request to upload the calendar on the India Post website
5. The AD (Admin), Postal Training Centre, Saharanpur
6. The Office Supervisor, PTC Saharanpur-247002